Lets go ahead and review water...

@DatZNasty
 that chart is not accurate at all lol. Smart Water was at a 3 or 5 Ph I believe . He literally did the strip test on about 10 different brands of water.
The tap water was more alkaline than Smart Water , Dasani , Deer Park , and one more brand.

Let me go find the video.

Edit :

Mind you the tap water is PG county MD water lol.

Last edited:
Careful with the tap water fambs. Ever since what happened in flint I realized they could not give two ***** about the water treatment in certain cities.

Grace coconut water with pulp is fire. Some coconut water is straight trash though or else salty as hell. Grace is my favorite. If its regular water idgaf about the brand. Whatever is cheapest.

whatever water is the cheapest

tHis.

I have yet to taste a water that made me like "damn this is the best water ive ever tasted"

If its not tap and its cold itll get it done

Grace coconut water with pulp is fire. Some coconut water is straight trash though or else salty as hell. Grace is my favorite. If its regular water idgaf about the brand. Whatever is cheapest.

This man knows :pimp:

Whole foods has reverse osmosis water for .59 cents a gallon. Its the only water i drink now days.

Also stay away from anything in a plastic bottle. Glass bottled spring water, real spring water, if you have to go for prebottled water.

.59 cents a gallon for reverse osmosis water ? I'm there this weekend

Wassup wit fluoride :nerd:

And i cant get jiggy wit coconut water.

Last edited:
drink-water-from-garden-hose-rodale.jpg

Good luck with your mutagen goals of 2016

I'll have to check again but I feel like all my whole foods had was spring water that you could fill up. Anyone know any other places? I'm paying like $4 a gallon for that alkaline water, but I'd definitely like to offset that price a bit with some RO water if possible.

I have been looking for a go-to water source for a while, saw a documentary on fluoride and it had me on the hunt hard at one point. I also watched the episode of, "Good Eats" where Alton talks about how water works. I distrust our governments stance on fluoridation and the fact that regular filters (Pur, Brita etc.) do not filter fluoride made me nervous.

As far as bottled I look for no fluoride, a balanced or slightly alkaline PH and I'm a sucker for glass bottles. I was going hard with Mountain Valley Spring water but got cheap and opted for Volvic, Evian or the dreaded Poland Spring.

Now I am saving for a filter, word around the campfire is reverse osmosis is the best bet. Probably going to grab a Big Berkey.

Whole foods has reverse osmosis water for .59 cents a gallon. Its the only water i drink now days.

Also stay away from anything in a plastic bottle. Glass bottled spring water, real spring water, if you have to go for prebottled water.

THIS. try to avoid plastic altogether. never refill your plastic bottles!!!

I'll have to check again but I feel like all my whole foods had was spring water that you could fill up. Anyone know any other places? I'm paying like $4 a gallon for that alkaline water, but I'd definitely like to offset that price a bit with some RO water if possible.

Yeah its the stuff you have to fill up on your own. Wouldnt be feasible to do this with spring water unless they happened to have a spring in the back of the store. Theres a chart on the fill up station that shows all the steps in the filtration. Charcoal, reverse osmosis, uv light and a couple other steps they run their tap water through. They also have bpa free plastic jugs you can buy.

I'll drink any kind of water besides nestle purelife,how they managed to make water taste trash I'll never know :lol: :x

Last edited:
I'll drink any kind of water besides nestle purelife,how they managed to make water taste trash I'll never know :lol: :x

Watch the documentary on Netflix, dude is a scum and so is the company :smh:

But dude who drinks Dasani, if you love yourself, you'll switch it up, that's one of the worse bottled waters you can drink.

I drink the tap most of the time, aint got time to pay $40+ for a filter system and $30+ every month.

to the reverse osmosis fans, have you thought about installing a system? seems like you can get a decent one for about $200...

Yeah its the stuff you have to fill up on your own. Wouldnt be feasible to do this with spring water unless they happened to have a spring in the back of the store. Theres a chart on the fill up station that shows all the steps in the filtration. Charcoal, reverse osmosis, uv light and a couple other steps they run their tap water through. They also have bpa free plastic jugs you can buy.

Thanks a lot for this information. I had no idea. Are BPA Free plastic jugs good to use also? I know you guys said no plastic so I was wondering.

If not whats the best thing to fill this water in? Im an engineer and work in the field and need something that can hold a gallon a day and is healthy and bpa free.

How is dasani bad? Water taste like water.

Im tryna get on yalls level of hippie. Real talk.

Last edited:
Poland Spring >>>>>

Aquafina and nestle water are the worst things ever.

Back
Top Bottom