Lets have a look back on the XXIIs

I fell in love with the sample XX2s, but hated that they went to the final production model. Anyone remember this?

air-jordan-xx2-22-snuggles-5.jpg

air-jordan-xx2-22-snuggles-2.jpg

wow i never saw those samples mustve missed those pics but anyway just got my first pair of 22s in but their is only 1 of the zoom units in it?? and eastbaydoesnt have my size left in these, eghhh quite annoying

Defiantly liked the heat back....kinda disappointed i still dont own a pair of 22's period
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by SkyLarkster

I fell in love with the sample XX2s, but hated that they went to the final production model. Anyone remember this?

air-jordan-xx2-22-snuggles-5.jpg

air-jordan-xx2-22-snuggles-2.jpg
Yep these are
eek.gif

They remind me alot of ZLebron 1s though

I have wanted these since they released,but I didn't have the money. If anyone knows where I can get a pair for under $100.00 Pm me I am still wantingthese.Especially the black and red pair

I think the Basketball leather 22's will be very sought after in a few years.
Quick question.
Since JB quit using real leather in 02/03, does that mean the basketball leather 22's are the only jordan made of real leather these days?
Is it real leather?

Originally Posted by KingJay718

22's were pure crack. I copped two pairs of the blk/red/grey. No regrets.
I agree...... These were the best basketball shoes that I have EVER played in.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I have the black/red pair and these are built like tanks. These feellike pillows on your feet. On the basketball floor the grip on these are 10/10. I use the zoom air pods on my XXII's and man I love the responsiveness ofthem pods
The design really caught my eye when the production pictures came out here on NT. I need to find the white/black/red colorway cause those are Fire IMO.
Since only 4 of the 08 packs are a must cop for me, im gonna find another pair floating around somewhere

Back
Top Bottom