Let's help a fellow NTer out! Vol. WE DID IT!

that hate backfire 
pimp.gif

voted for the homie steezy. GL bruh

doesnt matter if jace wins, steezy might turn into a celeb and that #NT everywhere on that site....

Last edited:
Like bangs says haters gonna hate or something like that..
bangs got his toms bcuz of Elkin ..
wat does Elkin mean?

that hate backfire 
pimp.gif

voted for the homie steezy. GL bruh

doesnt matter if jace wins, steezy might turn into a celeb and that #NT everywhere on that site....

dudes tumblr and IG muscle is strong, i aint eem mad, this is still very entertaining and i will continue to submit more each month :lol:

Dude posted a link. 
mean.gif

That site has been overrunned with NTers trolling way to hard. 

Dude impersonating Meth. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I wonder if there are NTers voting for Jace out of pure spite?...like son...that would be some straight Judas steez

:rofl:

I was just thinking the same damn thing. This thread already has a few dudes saying they will keep up with this site for fashion tips. We covertly drew traffic to their site. They should be somewhat appreciative of that fact. Plus Steezy didn't make the thread asking for votes. Definitely shouldn't get dq'd.
pimp.gif
 I'll be entering nexts month giveaway. Steezy better watch out. 
laugh.gif

It legit makes me wonder who among us would throw dirt on their own. It's one thing to use another NTers name (my bad DC), but to flat out throw the site under the bus just makes me :smh:

Whoever you are, you're a certified lame, b.

Yes, my jimmies are russled.
Only guy I can think of is PB. He tries too hard at anything. He was on 24/7 with his old account, so Im confident he's lurking 24/7 as well.

I got money on the guy who was hawking Ksteezy in the West Coast thread.

Probably was that guy with the ksteezy's pic as his avy. :smh:

View media item 289093
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
it is what it is, i dont see a reason why ill be DQ'ed me with the support of everyone from here is not any less unfair than a GQ editor/photographer competing...like i said, if i wasnt bringing in any votes, this wouldnt even be a competition.
Jace is promoting through his blog and whatever else he's on. No worries bro.

it is what it is, i dont see a reason why ill be DQ'ed me with the support of everyone from here is not any less unfair than a GQ editor/photographer competing...like i said, if i wasnt bringing in any votes, this wouldnt even be a competition.

I dont think it really matters, doe.

You know damn well he got the whole GQ office to vote.

Probably voting for himself via company computers :smh:

I dont think it really matters, doe.

You know damn well he got the whole GQ office to vote.
Probably voting for himself via company computers
mean.gif
Couldn't handle himself losing. Maybe Elkin could take over his position. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom