Let's help a fellow NTer out! Vol. WE DID IT!

But you cant vote twice.

If you vote twice, it'll tell you your vote as already been counted, so.....

whoever keeps posting that is petty as ****.

just as corny as dudes who make parody twitter accts on current events.

at least make it witty if youre going to troll. **** is your life about?

I'm Vlad from the contest. I followed through 12 pages on this forum, I actually have an ISS account too, and still follow what's going on from time to time.

I have quite a few pair of nikes, and only one of jordans that can still be worn, but that's not the point.

After browsing through this 12 pages I almost died of laughter, I had to link it up to a lot of friends. The Transylvania reference was one of the funniest as i actuall live like 60-70 miles from Dracula's Castle, and i've been there a few times. Also a lot of people told me I look like Dexter so points go to the comment with dead teens also.

I'm Vlad from the contest. I followed through 12 pages on this forum, I actually have an ISS account too, and still follow what's going on from time to time.
I have quite a few pair of nikes, and only one of jordans that can still be worn, but that's not the point.

After browsing through this 12 pages I almost died of laughter, I had to link it up to a lot of friends. The Transylvania reference was one of the funniest as i actuall live like 60-70 miles from Dracula's Castle, and i've been there a few times. Also a lot of people told me I look like Dexter so points go to the comment with dead teens also.

Welcome Vlad.
Enjoy your stay.

Welcome to NT!

NOW it's time for you to do the right thing and tell the contest organizers you're bowing out and forfeiting your votes to Steezy

Last edited:
Anyone else feel the presence of the lurkers?

nerd.gif
at all times..

not just in this thread.

nerd.gif

not sure if its the real vlad or the same dude pretending to be meth.
prove your self papi!

Welcome to NT!

NOW it's time for you to do the right thing and tell the contest organizers you're bowing out and forfeiting your votes to Steezy
I'd do that if the guy in last place does it, cause i don't wanna finish last. Anyway my opinion is Steezy does deserve the win. I mean he can easley roll through an urban area without being made fun of by every other guy. 

if that's the real vlad and he can take a joke, good for him.

at least he don't look like joshua m. he looks like the IRL tintin

If dude pretending to be Meth wants to russle Ksteezy's jimmies is one thing...

but this lame keeps pretending to represent NT :smh:

First rule of NT is don't talk about NT.

Tagged NT pics of your King George the VI trench coat or tales of duckery will be called.

wow this thread has gotten quite exciting since i last commented on here, 

that is obviously powerballin tho, must be sad to not be able to post and just look at everyone having fun.

Vlad is a cool dude, any friend of NT is a friend of mine.

welcome.

Son!!! With Vlad coming in here this is a strong contestant for thread of the year EARLY... :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom