Let's help a fellow NTer out! Vol. WE DID IT!

I'm Vlad from the contest. I followed through 12 pages on this forum, I actually have an ISS account too, and still follow what's going on from time to time.
I have quite a few pair of nikes, and only one of jordans that can still be worn, but that's not the point.

After browsing through this 12 pages I almost died of laughter, I had to link it up to a lot of friends. The Transylvania reference was one of the funniest as i actuall live like 60-70 miles from Dracula's Castle, and i've been there a few times. Also a lot of people told me I look like Dexter so points go to the comment with dead teens also.

change of plan boys, we're voting for Vlad.

**** Steezy

but nah, my mind is blown :wow: :pimp:

Last edited:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Welcome to NT Vlad

This thread delivers!

Vlad's about to get a super increase. So many jimmies are about to be russled if him or Steezy beats Jace.
roll.gif

Thanks everybody for the warm welcome! 

I'd give my votes to your guy as he's prolly the realest dressed there and could walk round the block without being mocked or gettin his *** destroyed.

But on the other hand i don't wanna finish last, so maybe TinTin could give his too? Heck he should join in the forum also.

Thanks everybody for the warm welcome! 

I'd give my votes to your guy as he's prolly the realest dressed there and could walk round the block without being mocked or gettin his *** destroyed.
But on the other hand i don't wanna finish last, so maybe TinTin could give his too? Heck he should join in the forum also.

Vlad coming through taking your shine steezy lmaoo

If Jace comes to NT, he will not be greeted with open arms like Vlad. Bleedat.
roll.gif

I just tried to put up a comment, but it's awaiting moderation. I know those dudes over there have had a field day deleting the stuff we've been trying to add to the conversation.

Yooooooio I'm DYINNNNGGGG!!!!! :rofl:

What a turn of events!....everyone vote for Vlad now!!!

That jimmy rustler x Jace PS is one of the funniest things I've seen...

#DEAD

YOOOO!

Between this thread and the Selena Gomez/Gucci thread, i am DYING at work.

Back
Top Bottom