Let's make everything about RACE (Unapologetically Black Thread)

im also starting to notice
folks dont jump out the window like they used to in threads
bunch of sws be watching what they say now
Good. This is because the RACIST Mods that used to patrol these sort of threads, seemingly have been placed on notice. These little racist pricks on this site seemed to have a hotline to each and every racist moderator on NikeTalk, even being able to pull some out of retirement.

117720527_10158381112406768_1714024675960735487_n.png

The last thing we are is lazy. America became a super power in 200 years because the grueling work our people endured. To not be given credit, reperations, or even fair acknowledgement is a wild *** joke.
Despite all that we're actually quite remarkable. Within just a couple decades after slavery we had wealthy areas, several politicians and world champions in sports etc, that's incredible by any measure. They murder, massacre and burn every attempt since then though and tried to deprogram that resilience but it's just not possible.

Despite all that we're actually quite remarkable. Within just a couple decades after slavery we had wealthy areas, several politicians and world champions in sports etc, that's incredible by any measure. They murder, massacre and burn every attempt since then though and tried to deprogram that resilience but it's just not possible.

"The Black Man is God" don't forget it.

im also starting to notice
folks dont jump out the window like they used to in threads
bunch of sws be watching what they say now

this attitude needs to be taken to the streets where i see a lot more racists acting out with impunity lashing out at anyone who isn't like them. violence is the only thing they understand. gotta put the fear back into them. reasoning, logic and intelligence just doesn't work with this garbage population. get those gun licenses where you can and if you can't do what you need to do

this attitude needs to be taken to the streets where i see a lot more racists acting out with impunity lashing out at anyone who isn't like them. violence is the only thing they understand. gotta put the fear back into them. reasoning, logic and intelligence just doesn't work with this garbage population. get those gun licenses where you can and if you can't do what you need to do
HUNTING Licenses.
HUNTING.

"There is never a reason to use violence. Only if your child is being bullied at school and even then, limit it to grabbing the other child's nuts. Other than that, turn the other cheek."

Hank Scorpio Hank Scorpio
Mr Dink Mr Dink

JRepp23
39 · From Middletown, Indiana
Joined Oct 6, 2016
Last seen 1 minute ago · Viewing thread Let's make everything about RACE

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare
KHUFU KHUFU

:rofl:
Remember, we were invited to come to Indiana to visit.

Indiana.

Think about that.

Why would I leave NYC, Manhattan, Brooklyn even, to go and visit a cow patch that breeds a bunch of non intellectual, unsavvy and stylistically stunted, artistically hampered individuals? If I want that, all I need to do is to simply walk into any NYC Police station.

and demand everyone in your circle to turn the damn cameras off if/when the situation comes where you need to defend yourself and your people. this shouldn't be televised, but it will be spoken about enough to instill fear in them

and demand everyone in your circle to turn the damn cameras off if/when the situation comes where you need to defend yourself and your people. this shouldn't be televised, but it will be spoken about enough to instill fear in them
I recently did this, had a person turn off his camera. It turned out well.

Step 1: Gain Power and Wealth through scumbag methods

Step 2: Create significant societal and economic barriers for others to partake

Step 3: Install a first line defense to peaceful domestic change (police)

Hmmm sounds like a monopoly to me. Has there ever been a large scale class action lawsuit filed against the monopoly of systemic racist that exists?

beat downs are very necessary when people get disrespectful and talk out of pocket in a person to person setting. Sometimes the only language someone will understand is a punch to the face.

only problem is a lot of the clowns talking crazy and disrespectful have a disrespectful energy with a dial 911 mentality. They’ll provoke and antagonize an entire situation to someone minding their business and then want to dial 911 and press charges when they get what they deserve.

You’re not helping move forward the discussion on race.
The only solution is to eliminate the laws that protect those who benefit from white supremacy. Since there is redistricting, and then an attempt to dismantle the post office? There are many who do not want that to happen. A discussion isn't going to do it.

Back
Top Bottom