Let's make everything about RACE (Unapologetically Black Thread)

Races and racism.

image.jpg

Apparently the hipster went into yet another thread, then referred to everyone on the internet as an effeminate male. I guess he has issues with not only Black people, but the gay community as well.

they could pm & figure out a time and place to have a real convo or fisticuffs.

It could all be so simple. Internet warriors.

Am I surprised that there racist sneaker heads? Yes and No.

Yes:
These men and women are walking around wearing sneakers with a Black man's name on it.

No:
That's the way they like us. Out there dribbling, catching, kicking or hitting a ball. Entertaining them.

The most racism I've experienced in the sneaker world, was from the Nike SB community. These guys would try to look at you funny for wearing SBs and not Jordan's. Meanwhile, they're sucking my culture (music, fashion etc.).

Am I surprised that there racist sneaker heads? Yes and No.

Yes:
These men and women are walking around wearing sneakers with a Black man's name on it.

No:
That's the way they like us. Out there dribbling, catching, kicking or hitting a ball. Entertaining them.

The most racism I've experienced in the sneaker world, was from the Nike SB community. These guys would try to look at you funny for wearing SBs and not Jordan's. Meanwhile, they're sucking my culture (music, fashion etc.).
I’ve noticed that about SB as well, there is indeed this strange air surrounding that vibe. I dig Nike SB for the gym, as they used to make a shoe I could get for cheap. Good for squatting, lunges, leg work, and they are durable. I used to get them from the sale wall at Blades in soho, but not anymore, especially with the store closing, then rise in popularity again. I had to slap the hell outta this kid on broadway down there for getting it twisted about what was what, for the very reason you’ve mentioned.

The trolling posts were removed and the troll was removed, and it was a team effort. If you have further questions about decisions, I am not the only person you should be tagging/asking, and you're well aware of that.
So what would stop him from doing it in another thread?

Dope I'm in BK too. NYC will definitely change when this Pandemic ends.
Yes, I have a place in both midtown and BK. Midtown is crazy in a way that I never thought I’d see it. Empty. However, Hell’s Kitchen is trying to do its thing.

Back
Top Bottom