Let's make everything about RACE (Unapologetically Black Thread)

"So what was Sue and Bill's point? In my experience, when white people insist on Individualism in discussions about racism, they are in essence saying:

My race has not made a difference in my life, so why do we have to talk about race as if it mattered? It is talking about race as if it mattered that divides us. I don't see myself as a member of a racial group; you shouldn't see me that way either. In fact, by saying that my group membership matters, you are generalizing. Generalizing discounts my individuality; unless you know me, you can't profess to know anything about my life and all of the ways I am unique relative to any one else. Further, as an individual I am objective and view others as individuals and not as members of racial groups. For example, if I were hiring I would hire the best person for the job no matter what their race was. Racism will disappear when we all see each other as individuals. In fact, it has disappeared because I already see everyone as individuals—it's just misguided people such as yourself who refuse to see everyone as an individual and thus keep racism alive."

JRepp23 JRepp23

JRepp23 JRepp23

Can you reply to this man's post?

He has never "attacked" you, so you have no excuse to ignore him.

When are you going to pay him a visit? He invited you to go hunting with him right?
Nope.. You just think you something really special. You are a narcissist. Your words show this.

There were all sorts of jealous vibes coming off of this comment, it was hilarious! My wife peeped in on it, said that I should have posted one of my Bodybuilding comp pics....:lol:

All I’m saying is that if you believe something then poke your chest out and say it with some bass in your voice. That’s all. Trying to hide or speaking in riddles just makes you look like a weak *****. This goes for anyone

JRepp23 JRepp23

Too much sexy phrasing got him hot and bothered, had to take a break.
Ole boy heard free and equal public education and went
1614183525057.gif

If he could peel the Blackness off, and then acquire a JRepp23 JRepp23 styled hue? He do it.

A lesson on how NOT to be.
Justice Clarence Thomas reveals some sympathy for Trump's baseless fraud claims

JRepp23 JRepp23 , did you need one of these?

As African Americans began to own automobiles and take part in the developing American car culture, they were restricted by racial segregation in the United States. State laws in the South required separate facilities for African Americans and many motels and restaurants in northern states also excluded them. "For the Negro traveler, whether on business or pleasure, there was always trouble finding suitable accommodation in hotels and guest houses where he would be welcomed."
In 1936 Green "thought of doing something about this. He thought of a listing, as comprehensive as possible, of all first-class hotels throughout the United States that catered to Negroes." He collected information on hotels, restaurants and gas stations that served African Americans for his first edition of The Negro Motorist Green Book. Since some towns did not have any hotels or motels that would accept African American guests, he listed "tourist homes," where owners would rent rooms to travelers. His first edition had data for facilities only in the New York metropolitan area. In his introduction, Green wrote:
There will be a day sometime in the near future when this guide will not have to be published. That is when we as a race will have equal rights and privileges in the United States.
Green created a publishing office in Harlem to support his guide. In 1947 he established a Vacation Reservation Service, a travel agency to book reservations at black-owned establishments. By 1949 the guide included international destinations in Bermuda and Mexico; it listed places for food, lodging, and gas stations. In 1952 Green changed the name to The Negro Travelers' Green Book. His travel agency office was located at 200 W. 135th Street in Harlem, New York.
Green printed 15,000 copies each year of The Green Book, marketing them to white as well as black-owned businesses to demonstrate "the growing affluence of African Americans." At the time, Esso franchised gas stations to African Americans, when some other companies did not. The Esso stations became popular sales outlets for the book. Similar guides had been published for Jewish travelers in some areas.
Although Green died in 1960, publication continued, with his widow Alma serving as editor, until 1966. Passage of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and legal end to racial segregation in public facilities marked the beginning of the guide's obsolescence; the goal that Green had described in his introduction to the first edition of his work.

The Green Book was printed by Gibraltar Printing and Publishing Co. at 800 Sixth Avenue in New York City. The owner of Gibraltar Printing was Samuel Jacob Glener.
1614293973207.png

Last edited:
JRepp23 JRepp23

JRepp23
40 · From Middletown, Indiana
Joined Oct 6, 2016
Last seen Monday at 4:23 PM

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican , you can tell with how he was responding, that he has supporters on here. It is quite obvious that they only have his back in private.

I support him openly and proudly and will continue to do so. Very proud of him and I agree with his views. I say this as a PROUD BLACK MAN.

That dude left and will never come back :lol:

I just don’t get it. If you feel so strong that you’re correct why would you ***** out?

Back
Top Bottom