Let's make everything about RACE (Unapologetically Black Thread)

A lot of what they mistake for being qualified is the way they communicate with each other, the chemistry. They tend to pick people who remind them of themselves. They're not saying anything different than any other culture but the way it's said sounds right to them.

That rah rah alma mater, golf speak.

99130337_3456598304368994_6882458622509449216_n.jpg

That's not reality, it's just as always you have to be the greatest black person in history for them to consider you. I've seen quite a few intern classes and most of them were dumb as a box of rocks but it didn't stop them from getting full time roles and being worked with while they grow, whereas the black kid has to be exceptional out the gate.

Yup, it’s about that time. Many of the naysayers and apologists here on this site, suddenly have a case of foot in mouth disease. You’ll disappear now due to the current climate in this nation, and it’s funny. EVERYTHING IS ABOUT RACE.

The Ancestors only Connect with those in their Highest Self. Low Vibrational Energy isn't Compatible with the Ancient Spirits.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

I really can't think of any famous person who has died in the last decade who's death pictures hasn't been released except for Kobe's.. Perplexing to say the least.. I'm like is it because there were also minors in the crash.

From who was killed in a hole by a mob.. who died in an elevator.. who's face was unclothed on a gurney

A lot of what they mistake for being qualified is the way they communicate with each other, the chemistry. They tend to pick people who remind them of themselves. They're not saying anything different than any other culture but the way it's said sounds right to them.

That rah rah alma mater, golf speak.

excellent post. code switching and the customer service/work voice are symptoms of this. also tied into why European/Western thought and teachings are viewed as the basis for “intelligence”.

horrifying amount of ego and hundreds of years of ingrained narcissism involved. to them and those mentally colonized, whites (specifically white men) are the metaphorical bar.

‘The Sit-In' Details the Historic Week Harry Belafonte Hosted ‘The Tonight Show'

Back
Top Bottom