Let's make everything about RACE (Unapologetically Black Thread)

www.donaldwatkins.com

The Greatest Wealth Transfer Program in the U.S. for Whites
By: Donald V. Watkins © Copyrighted and Published on November 22, 2019 A 124-Year-Long, Government-Sponsored Land Giveaway Program For Whites From 1862 to 1986, the United States government ran a homestead program that gave 2,992,058 white settlers and European immigrants (both documented and...
www.donaldwatkins.com
www.donaldwatkins.com

I was thinking about something related to this
how would this be fixed?
if whites move into a neighborhood aka gentrification,
they are racist
if whites leave an area aka white flight,
they are racist lol
Well they aren't exclusively racist because of those acts alone.

In June, the United States House of Representatives held a debate about reparations to African-Americans. One of the questions in this discussion is why Japanese-Americans received reparations for their internment by the U.S. federal government during the Second World War, yet African-Americans have yet to receive reparations for their ancestors’ enslavement or for other crimes committed against them.

I published an article comparing reparations to Japanese-Americans and African-Americans in the journal, Social Forces, in 2004 after a colleague, Rodney Coates, professor of Global and Intercultural Studies at Miami University, asked me this question.

In June, the United States House of Representatives held a debate about reparations to African-Americans. One of the questions in this discussion is why Japanese-Americans received reparations for their internment by the U.S. federal government during the Second World War, yet African-Americans have yet to receive reparations for their ancestors’ enslavement or for other crimes committed against them.

I published an article comparing reparations to Japanese-Americans and African-Americans in the journal, Social Forces, in 2004 after a colleague, Rodney Coates, professor of Global and Intercultural Studies at Miami University, asked me this question.

whole article sounds like a bunch of excuses to me
victims are unidentifiable???
they sure able to identify im black when pulling me over

For people who aren’t well versed on America. This thread is about Systemic Racism

I've posed this question here before, never got an answer. I've been called King Khufu Klown for asking it as well, then told that I am poisoning Niketalk

Can anyone name one country that has been colonized by whites, where the indigenous people of that land has been left better off, than whence they came?

Back
Top Bottom