Lets Nominate a Niketalk President edit - POLLS ARE CLOSED WINNERS POSTED .... !!!!

someone with skills make a NT President sig and avy

im o'din
laugh.gif

definitely not TBone...we'd be at war with ISS in a month after his inauguration. Son has serious Republican tendencies.

looking over at the replies so far i get:

ogbobbyjohnson
hovkid
dunks87

deadline should be this weekend , agreed ?

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by onewearz

looking over at the replies so far i get:

ogbobbyjohnson

hovkid

dunks87

deadline should be this weekend , agreed ?
that was the worst overview ever...

and dunks was nominated for vice president....

..of crazy.

dam i thought i was o'din
laugh.gif

sorry for the overview
laugh.gif

My fellow NTers,
I speak to (yes, 'to' for once, not '2) you today, not to further my own purposes...but to serve yours. You see NT...I am you. I've laughed atthe PYPs, I've thrown out stonefaces, I've shook my head in the Music forum and lambasted JRAIN. I believe I am a candidate that best represents thefull circle of Niketalkery. I can appreciate random humor. I can get real in serious threads. I believe I debate well. I can crack a joke in a whollyinappropriate situation with the best of them, and test the ROC with comments that could or could not be considered flames. I've always been a Maverick...Iwas born in Dallas. Are these things not what NT is about? Can you not bridge the gaps in grammar and culture to find common ground between us?

My friends, today's NT General is flooded with race threads, conspiracy theories, and girlproblemthreads. I'm tired of it and *points* SO ARE YOU. Itstime for change. Change for the future of a General forum so crippled by repetitive topics, a broken search engine, and calling each other out. Myresponsibility as NT President is not to serve the interests of offshore postwhoring or one-handed beasting bailouts. My responsibility is to do all that I canto bring you, Joe the Poster, comedy, knowledge and opinions. My responsibility is to fight for you. My responsibility is to make the General forum asentertaining a place as possible, and if that means meeting with ISS leaders with no preconditions, then so be it.

It is with these sentiments that I, and my running cuz Young Rilla, ask for your support in these trying times. We're the candidates for the posters.We're the candidates for you...yamean?

I will also be implementing a "special" policy for eNPHAN

Since he won't have to pay to post (because he's got over 1,000) he can afford to help those that don't ahve 1,000 by chipping in aportion of the amount they each have to pay to post. If he won't do it, his ability to be on the board will be suspended.

Cool eNPHAN?

Originally Posted by potus2028

My fellow NTers,
I speak to (yes, 'to' for once, not '2) you today, not to further my own purposes...but to serve yours. You see NT...I am you. I've laughed at the PYPs, I've thrown out stonefaces, I've shook my head in the Music forum and lambasted JRAIN. I believe I am a candidate that best represents the full circle of Niketalkery. I can appreciate random humor. I can get real in serious threads. I believe I debate well. I can crack a joke in a wholly inappropriate situation with the best of them, and test the ROC with comments that could or could not be considered flames. I've always been a Maverick...I was born in Dallas. Are these things not what NT is about? Can you not bridge the gaps in grammar and culture to find common ground between us?

My friends, today's NT General is flooded with race threads, conspiracy theories, and girlproblemthreads. I'm tired of it and *points* SO ARE YOU. Its time for change. Change for the future of a General forum so crippled by repetitive topics, a broken search engine, and calling each other out. My responsibility as NT President is not to serve the interests of offshore postwhoring or one-handed beasting bailouts. My responsibility is to do all that I can to bring you, Joe the Poster, comedy, knowledge and opinions. My responsibility is to fight for you. My responsibility is to make the General forum as entertaining a place as possible, and if that means meeting with ISS leaders with no preconditions, then so be it.

It is with these sentiments that I, and my running cuz Young Rilla, ask for your support in these trying times. We're the candidates for the posters. We're the candidates for you...yamean?
That Cowboys sig takes you right out of the running
laugh.gif

Does the campaign trail have enough room for another Monica?
nerd.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm playin'...but if I had to nominate I'd say either 0Drama/Black Magnus/Haze, tho

All candidates gotta have some NT "skeletons" in their closet...bannings, "exposures"
laugh.gif
, etc....

who wants a president w. a squeaky clean record?

Back
Top Bottom