Lets Nominate a Niketalk President edit - POLLS ARE CLOSED WINNERS POSTED .... !!!!

As commander in chief, I promise that I will find a way to instigate warfare with the ISSR (In Style Shoes Republics), crush the infidels and promote thelivelihood of all Niketalkers. In addition, I will put forth to Congress a bill to pardon the banned screen names of honored citizens who were forced intohiding behind weaker screen names; a democracy of the 21st century is a democracy without bondage to the wrongdoings of the past.

Thank you, and may Method bless Niketalk.

eNPHAN's girl for first lady
nerd.gif

Is there any precedent in world civilization or in internet history of a tri-presidency?

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

HOV, whywesteppin, and haze

HTTB is in cahoots with a mod, so he's ineligible. No?

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

How can you have a president when you don't have a democracy?
eek.gif

laugh.gif

Careful fam...streets is watchin'.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

dunks87 for Vice President
laugh.gif
roll.gif

When she sees that, this thread will take an interesting turn...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jeyel

but really though.. where's 0drama been?
Jewels got banned over some BS...
smh.gif

If it's members only, I nominate HTTB...like someone else said, we need someone with a clean record and is coolwith all the people...HTTB is one of the select few who can be put in those two categories.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

HTTB is in cahoots with a mod, so he's ineligible. No?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Na, I think he's straight...she'll be on the cabinet though.
nerd.gif

ogbobbyjohnson has to hold some sort of position, if for no other reason than to make a mockery of that position.

laugh.gif

Make me Secretary of Education, these niketalkers need to become dumber that way we can slowly take away their posting rights without them noticing.

^ More government is NOT what we need, I R Andre...I do not advocate e-totalitarianism, and will not abide those who do.

Back
Top Bottom