Let's petition for the space jams or cool greys to be in a countdown pack!!

It worked before with the III's. Nike pays attention to us. If we make it loud and clear, I believe they will give in and produce two countdown packs forDecember. I don't know how to get that online petition started but if anyone can help it will be GREATLY appreciated!

Yes a petition worked for the black cement grey III's before. We can petition for the XII's white/red as well. I like the XII black/whites myself. Three countdown packs of the XI/XII's would be perfect. If anyone knows of that online petition site. Let's get it started.

Originally Posted by chrisMatiC413

not hating....but has a NT petition ever worked?
Plastic wings changed from leather on the Military IV retro... although, I am unsure if it was a petition.

im not doubting it...but how did it work with the 3s? what happen?
and i would rather have a single shoe not in a pack...but ill petition for this also...

i wouldnt mind signing for some space jams..keep the taxis in and no cool grey xi's...^^ im guessing since there is still no leaked pics of any of theseshoes jb hasnt started the production of the shoes yet, its also quite early

no. the package is good as how it is, but i do prefer the rumor package (spacejams and white/red 12)

it just seems like the black and red XI's just dropped, why would are they doing this to us?

Back
Top Bottom