Let's petition for the space jams or cool greys to be in a countdown pack!!

Do the mods even come in here anymore?

smh.gif

Originally Posted by king jay XI
lol and ... NO. Breds eluded me. I always wanted them. I was in 7th grade when they dropped in 01, and didnt start collecting til my 8th grade year.I've banked on a re-retro...so IMO, LOCK THIS UP!!!

If people are serious, and REALLY serious, I would sign wholeheartedly for the SpaceJams AND/or red/white XIIs in the December pack. And if executed properly,there would be A LOT of signatures because the truth of the matter is, those are the true colorways Jordan heads really want in that pack. Personally, Idon't know much about Nike Petitions (heard they don't work well), but I would spread the word like wildfire if there is an official one started.

Sadly, as of now I'm passing on the December pack b/c of the colorways included in it.

I like the pack droppin HOWEVER, a Conord/ Playoff XII or Blk/Red (NOT "BRED") XII's pack would be hot to. Regardless I'm gettin XI's ANDXII's so I'm not complainin

ill sign for white/red 12's and even though im cool with bred 11s id sign for cool greys too. only problem is its probably too late

How bout yall gather outside Nike headquarters and hold up signs and stuff asking for Space Jams
eyes.gif

No but if this were serious id be all in it

i think they destroyed the pack with these colorways
the taxi's are the worse colorway of all the 12s by far
and the black/red 11s are ok but i would rather have the spacejams or columbia's any day of the week

i know i am not the only one who thinks these two colorways are the most unwanted for this pack
and it would be good if jordan gave us what we wanted for this pack but the chances are very slim

what would be a great christmas present from jordan is if they let us pick the final 2 colorways in this pack
with some kind of vote by e-mail and text message and the 2 winning shoes would be in the pack
i think that would be a really good way to give something back to the people and end 2008 with a bang

Looks like your petition has been denied, no democracy with JB anymore, you get what they put out, no questions, and as mentioned they wouldn't put aretro+ color in a pack

This pack is most likely already in production.

If petitions had high completion rate, I'd def. sign, but unfortunately they don't.

We petition everyday on here,I doubt 1 more is gonna help b......its hit or miss with JB....1 day they give you waht you want,the next it'll belike"what the F are these?"......we complain,but we still buy.

Back
Top Bottom