Lets pick: Indoor or Outdoor Basketball?

Indoors only for me....I hustle and hit the floor too much to play outside. Plus its better on my knees

Indoors, especially at this time of year. I'll run outdoors every once in a while though.

indoors esp since majority of outdoor hoops are double or even triple rimmed
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Outdoors is bad for my knees but I like being outside on a nice day.....concrete is never slippery.
pimp.gif

Indoors is cool but the slippery floors at some courts are not appreciated.
lies in bakersfield, ca there was this outdoor court with a dome over it called Silver Creek but anybody that played there called it slipperycreek i seen some horrific injuries on that court

Outdoors and its not really close. I love the concrete traction. I can't stand a dusty indoor court where I think I'm gunna pull my groin. A lil breezewhile your sweating is the best, I hate when the wind effs with my shots but only the soft players complain about that bs.

Being in Florida, you have to play outside unless you want to pay. With that being said, I'll pick an indoor court damn near anyday but like someone said,if someone asks me to go hoop outside I'm down

indoor

air conditioning, glass backboards, mesh (that doesnt get stolen) and water fountain ftw

Originally Posted by Physicx

indoor

air conditioning, glass backboards, mesh (that doesnt get stolen) and water fountain ftw
You know, I never understood why people stole nets
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by Physicx

indoor

You know, I never understood why people stole nets
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
i know right?

one of my friends bragged about how him and his friends stole the net from an outdoor ymca court and put it up on their own local spot. i was pissed becausethats where i play
mad.gif

sure enough, it got stolen from them a week or two later
laugh.gif

Let's put it this way, my knees can't take the outdoor concrete courts.

I stay indoors.

indoors.

when i play outdoors, my jumper is off and so i just play indoors when i can.

like op said, here in MI only a few months out of the year are okay to hoop outdoors.

outdoor's a lot rougher on the knees and on the kicks..

but there's something about hooping in the park and holding court all day.

plus when you're playing by 1s and 2s, it's always satisfying to kill 'em with 2s..

last time i hooped in queens, we were down 2-11 (game to 21, change court at 11) or something and i caught on fire from deep.. hit like six 2s..

they were doubling teaming me at the 3 pt line, but finally at 20-all (win by 2), i had the ball halfway between halfcourt and the 3pt line.. dude was like,"i'll let you shoot from there." so i did. money. game.
smokin.gif

Outdoors FTW

There's nothin like outdoor ball, the smoothness of indoor ball is appreciated though......

Any chance I can get to play indoor, I'm there.

My back and knees just can't take the punishment of the blacktop anymore
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ehh

Knees and back can't take playing outside anymore. Concrete/asphalt isn't a kind surface.

word. indoors as much as possible for me

Back
Top Bottom