Lets say you could be "with" the celeb you find most attractive BUT...

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Adriana Lima could Type 3 *@%+ on my chest anyday of the week if I could put a ring on it

I'ma type 7 your face and kidnap my wife if needed. Step back.

2uqhhy0.gif

Spoiler [+]
Ho please. You have a better chance of going to @%++!+* Venus and then @%++!+* 100 dimes ON VENUS than stealing her from me. I got her name tatted on my face. If thats not commitment then IDK what is.
grin.gif
I'll kill you for her. That's commitment.

Id kill you. Reincarnate you from puny man to LeBron James x2 and then still kill you. Then Ill bring you back to life as a @@!#*!+ T-Rex and then beat yo !*# until you are extinct AGAIN, and then id turn you into a @@!#*!+ alien then blast your !*# back to Pluton and then blow Pluton the %+*% up and then you will be reduced to space $%+*! Id do all that for my baby Adriana
pimp.gif
15acec.gif

Pluto?

You can try to kill me, but I'll clone myself, stalk and confuse you with my clone, kidnap you, @%$% on yo chest, kill you in an elaborate Saw 4-like trap that wont cost nearly as much as sending you to a once-was planet that's not named Pluton, kill my clone because I dont want him trying to kill me, and elope with Adriana as she Type 7's my chest in a way that only the internet could fap to.

Now, come at me bro.

Man Ill put anchovies on your pizza, deliver it to you house, watch you eat it, laugh, smell you, then punch you in the face with a rocket. $#%+ all that clone nonsense. You have neither the money, brains and/or swag to pull off such a feat.

You sad?

Adriana Lima could Type 3 *@%+ on my chest anyday of the week if I could put a ring on it

2uqhhy0.gif

Spoiler [+]
Ho please. You have a better chance of going to @%++!+* Venus and then @%++!+* 100 dimes ON VENUS than stealing her from me. I got her name tatted on my face. If thats not commitment then IDK what is.
grin.gif

Id kill you. Reincarnate you from puny man to LeBron James x2 and then still kill you. Then Ill bring you back to life as a @@!#*!+ T-Rex and then beat yo !*# until you are extinct AGAIN, and then id turn you into a @@!#*!+ alien then blast your !*# back to Pluton and then blow Pluton the %+*% up and then you will be reduced to space $%+*! Id do all that for my baby Adriana
pimp.gif
15acec.gif

Pluto?

You can try to kill me, but I'll clone myself, stalk and confuse you with my clone, kidnap you, @%$% on yo chest, kill you in an elaborate Saw 4-like trap that wont cost nearly as much as sending you to a once-was planet that's not named Pluton, kill my clone because I dont want him trying to kill me, and elope with Adriana as she Type 7's my chest in a way that only the internet could fap to.

Now, come at me bro.

Man Ill put anchovies on your pizza, deliver it to you house, watch you eat it, laugh, smell you, then punch you in the face with a rocket. $#%+ all that clone nonsense. You have neither the money, brains and/or swag to pull off such a feat.

You sad?

2uqhhy0.gif

Spoiler [+]
grin.gif

pimp.gif
15acec.gif

Pluto?

Now, come at me bro.

You sad?
Cloning nonsense? I'm researching that +@$@ for Biology this term, I'm gonna be a master cloner in 1 months time, kid.
Money: Funds from government orgs like my name Lloyd Blankfein.
Brains: Got them. Dont have enough? I'll hire some. Gettin Lima brain too.
Swag: *!*!*** on my **** cause I got swag like Zeus.
Anchovies: I'll puke that +@$@ onto your driver seat while you watch with Febreeze in hand and tears in ducts. Aint getting that +@$@ out. Ever.

You mad, baby boo?

Okay for real I dont want to get banned
laugh.gif
Settlement? We share half and half of the week, Sundays off. All assuming it's possible for us to smash another chick each full time. Dibs on Olga K. She can poop on me too.

2uqhhy0.gif

Spoiler [+]
grin.gif

pimp.gif
15acec.gif

Pluto?

Now, come at me bro.

You sad?
Cloning nonsense? I'm researching that +@$@ for Biology this term, I'm gonna be a master cloner in 1 months time, kid.
Money: Funds from government orgs like my name Lloyd Blankfein.
Brains: Got them. Dont have enough? I'll hire some. Gettin Lima brain too.
Swag: *!*!*** on my **** cause I got swag like Zeus.
Anchovies: I'll puke that +@$@ onto your driver seat while you watch with Febreeze in hand and tears in ducts. Aint getting that +@$@ out. Ever.

You mad, baby boo?

Okay for real I dont want to get banned
laugh.gif
Settlement? We share half and half of the week, Sundays off. All assuming it's possible for us to smash another chick each full time. Dibs on Olga K. She can poop on me too.

roll.gif
i'm imagining a heated debate about girls ##@+%#*$ on your chest.

but yea i would.  eff it.  olga kurylenko
pimp.gif

roll.gif
i'm imagining a heated debate about girls ##@+%#*$ on your chest.

but yea i would.  eff it.  olga kurylenko
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom