Lets see: Where my broke NTers at?

frown.gif
this sucks......lotto tickets arent paying off yet..spending my lastdollar on a mega millions tonight.....how come when your broke every restaurant sounds good?

I just got a job a couple of weeks ago and got paid today. No more being broke here, just gotta manage my money wisely

*raise hand*
man i dropped the price on these kicks in my sig so many times
im desperate for a little change lol
heres a coupon
mention this thread in a pm and get 15 bucks of when buying from me
damn im broke

I ove $600+ on my credit card...
indifferent.gif
job sucks, don't get moneyfast enough to live and pay off debts at the same time. AND I just got another stupid parking ticket for parking at the park across from my house. Minneapolistraffic police looking for anything to bring me down
indifferent.gif

lol, i got laid off june 26th...

no job since.

i am broke.

but somehow, i manage to budget dro in....

somehow...

smh@myself.

What is broke??? No money??? You have to get on ya grind, and I dont just mean Hustlin, I start feelin broke if I have any less than 2,000. I Know there ispeople who require ALOT more, but For the lifestyle I live im good

I dont think I could ever be broke...if im low on funds I find a way....EVERYTIME....*knocks on wood* but you have to be prepared for the worst always.

been laid off for a few months now
not collecting unemployment ftl, if i did i would have to continue paying off my student loans (i put it on deferrement)
cant even afford to go back to school if i wanted too, smh
cant even get a reg job, seems impossible
just gotta make that dollar stretch
been doing some web design stuff for my friends company, and getting paid a little (better than nothing)

My unemployment ran out 3 weeks ago, been unemployed since November of 08

Had 1 interview last week and they went with someone else. ( It was the same company I got fired from just a different location)

Searching for a JOB vigorously everyday.

About to Donate some Plasma
smile.gif

Being broke FML.

@leaste my parents break me off every 2 weeks FTW
smile.gif

Originally Posted by mr5dollarfootlong

been laid off for a few months now
not collecting unemployment ftl, if i did i would have to continue paying off my student loans (i put it on deferrement)
cant even afford to go back to school if i wanted too, smh
cant even get a reg job, seems impossible
just gotta make that dollar stretch
been doing some web design stuff for my friends company, and getting paid a little (better than nothing)
roll.gif
, who told you that nonsense?

if you're unemployed, you can defer due to unemployment...you just gotta reapply every 6 months..

get that unemployment....

(but if youre doing freelance, and don't report it, that's a felony)

Originally Posted by jaysonmytoes713

What is broke??? No money??? You have to get on ya grind, and I dont just mean Hustlin, I start feelin broke if I have any less than 2,000. I Know there is people who require ALOT more, but For the lifestyle I live im good
QFT

But i do mean hustlin', w.e. it takes

Back
Top Bottom