Lets start a trend.

Honestly all it takes is the right people to agree and this will take off.  Seriously think about the amount blogs and stuff we have.  It's just gotta be a combo of something funny but also cool enough to use/say/wear in real life.  Kinda like the wolf shirts thing.  I'd like to see where this goes.

Honestly all it takes is the right people to agree and this will take off.  Seriously think about the amount blogs and stuff we have.  It's just gotta be a combo of something funny but also cool enough to use/say/wear in real life.  Kinda like the wolf shirts thing.  I'd like to see where this goes.

Make it something ubiquitous like a white tee so anybody could rep with or without being actually in on it.  Like a fake inside joke.

Make it something ubiquitous like a white tee so anybody could rep with or without being actually in on it.  Like a fake inside joke.

Originally Posted by 2Nick3

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

I know everyone's not a Hornets fan (myself included) but let's make this man's jersey a top seller.

120610_profiles_mbenga1.jpg

What was done for this man in the All Star polls was amazing.
eek.gif
I'm Belgian, and i aggree we should do something with Mbenga,
but i just don't like the new orleans jerseys...
Other ideas regarding Mbenga?
I loved the Mbenga idea last year

there gotta be another player out there to support though

Originally Posted by 2Nick3

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

I know everyone's not a Hornets fan (myself included) but let's make this man's jersey a top seller.

120610_profiles_mbenga1.jpg

What was done for this man in the All Star polls was amazing.
eek.gif
I'm Belgian, and i aggree we should do something with Mbenga,
but i just don't like the new orleans jerseys...
Other ideas regarding Mbenga?
I loved the Mbenga idea last year

there gotta be another player out there to support though

where did morrison end up? w the wizards? lets start wearing morrison jerseys...

where did morrison end up? w the wizards? lets start wearing morrison jerseys...

a word would probably be the easiest.

we could also wear something simple like something for your wrist like a band or something. (no livestrongs, baller bands, or silly bandz)

Back
Top Bottom