Lets start a trend.

Originally Posted by eddiee21

Wearing Vibram Five-Finger shoes with flip flops.

/thread.
laugh.gif

something simple like a bracelet, word or hand sign that can definitely spread easily and a lot of people will be down to use.
Ive definitely got people from mad places in the US at my school throwin up deuces and dumb !@!# and using my slang

actually @%%+ a bracelet cuz youd have to buy that, a word is probably the best idea yet

the question then is just what should the word describe?

something simple like a bracelet, word or hand sign that can definitely spread easily and a lot of people will be down to use.
Ive definitely got people from mad places in the US at my school throwin up deuces and dumb !@!# and using my slang

actually @%%+ a bracelet cuz youd have to buy that, a word is probably the best idea yet

the question then is just what should the word describe?

I like the idea of making a word or just wearing the tee shirt

if you say a word enough it may start spreading

Tee shirts would just be repping NT i doubt anyone would go buy it tho

I like the idea of making a word or just wearing the tee shirt

if you say a word enough it may start spreading

Tee shirts would just be repping NT i doubt anyone would go buy it tho

what about us NTers that never see other NTers.

I want something that stands out in public so that another NTer will walk up to me and realize its a nike talk thing

Something a NT tee shirt would do yes

But NT Fanny pack would be a good idea. Or an NT bracelet as long as its noticeable

An obscure player's jersey would be a good idea But not mbanga cause I'm not wearing a b-ball jersey out all the time i would for a soccer jersey

I say we all get Hulk Brazil jerseys'

brazil-world-cup-soccer-jersey-home-shirt-10-11-with-anderson-20-1_1936776_290.jpg

I want something that stands out in public so that another NTer will walk up to me and realize its a nike talk thing

But NT Fanny pack would be a good idea. Or an NT bracelet as long as its noticeable

An obscure player's jersey would be a good idea But not mbanga cause I'm not wearing a b-ball jersey out all the time i would for a soccer jersey

brazil-world-cup-soccer-jersey-home-shirt-10-11-with-anderson-20-1_1936776_290.jpg

Originally Posted by Jking0821

FOH Im tellin you not everybody is gonna rock some ugly !+% jersey from another country. Thats why it cant be something like clothing, especially if its to start a trend. This isnt to identify NTers but to make non NTers join in on it. Not gonna happen as far as buyin some dumb jersey goes.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

FOH Im tellin you not everybody is gonna rock some ugly !+% jersey from another country. Thats why it cant be something like clothing, especially if its to start a trend. This isnt to identify NTers but to make non NTers join in on it. Not gonna happen as far as buyin some dumb jersey goes.

Back
Top Bottom