Lets start a trend.

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

Originally Posted by Eff Ecks

anybody thought of a good word? im stuck.
ninjahood?

yo ,that cat driving that ninjahood size car.

I think w have a winner
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

The tap, tap, pull stories were great on here.
laugh.gif
what is this tap, tap, pull?

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

laugh.gif
I might not have the details 100% correct but someone on NT started a thread saying "I see a lot of sneakerheads around town and sometimes I wonder if it's someone on NT..Can we have some sort of signal we do to let others know we're NT'ers?" And people had suggestions and then someone said "Grab the tongue of your shoe, tap it twice, then pull it up and that will show that person you're from NT." Then dudes actually did it and apparently some of the time it was non-NT'ers that hit them with the
alien.gif
 or NT'ers that thought the idea was lame and gave them the
indifferent.gif
 Either way, it was a fail 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I might not have the details 100% correct but someone on NT started a thread saying "I see a lot of sneakerheads around town and sometimes I wonder if it's someone on NT..Can we have some sort of signal we do to let others know we're NT'ers?" And people had suggestions and then someone said "Grab the tongue of your shoe, tap it twice, then pull it up and that will show that person you're from NT." Then dudes actually did it and apparently some of the time it was non-NT'ers that hit them with the
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

laugh.gif
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
that is pretty lame
laugh.gif

real talk though we need some kind of hand gesture or something
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

laugh.gif
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
that is pretty lame
laugh.gif

real talk though we need some kind of hand gesture or something
pimp.gif

Back