Let's talk abortions.. and let's take a different look at the terms "Pro-life" and Pro-Choice.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

anyone hear about the school in Chicago that has 150 out of like 800 girls pregnant right now...ALL AT THE SAME DAMN TIME...SMH
eek.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Terrible parenting/environment probably.

--Its hard to stay neutral concerning this topic.
--To each her own though. Woman should be able to do what she wants to do with her body.

Imma be clear and concise with my answer. I don't care about the psychological hooplah and so forth. If you smash, and get pregnant/get ur partnerpreggers, abortion isn't cool to me. I was in a situation where I thought my girl was pregnant. Not once did I consider an abortion. I was more so in astate of mental preparation in the event that she was. Ultimately, she ended up not being pregnant. If a woman were to get raped for instance, she'scompletely within her right to get an abortion in the event of pregnancy. And that's all I see to it.

Once you start making exceptions to the abortion rule, it opens up all sorts of doors.

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

I love how it's on men to "keep it in their pants."
It should not only be on the men. If a man or woman are not ready to face consequences of sex, then she should keep her legs closed and he shouldkeep it in his pants.

I'm pro-choice meaning that it is all up to the woman to decide if she wants to keep the baby or not. However, I do have a problem with women usingabortion as a form of contraception.
Some of this was mentioned on here...People DO have many different ideas and theories about when human life begins whether it be from religious beliefs ortheir own scientific beliefs. Laws against abortion and most pro-lifers tend to impose one particular theory which is the one that claims that life begins atconception. However, not everyone will believe this and what about people who believe differently? Why should they be enforced to abide and believe in this onetheory?

If abortions are made illegal, some women will still try and figure out how to get one illegally. Most likely, they would end up at back-alley butchers or doit themselves and sometimes end up killing themselves and the fetus/baby inside them.

Also, it should be emphasized that being pro-choice is not being pro abortion. Pro-choice is about allowing the right to as a woman's freedom to her bodyand life and make the decision based on her choice as an individual basic human right. If abortions are made illegal, then where do we draw the line? Whatabout cases of incest, rape, danger of health to the woman who is pregnant? It is all about having that ability to make that choice.

Back
Top Bottom