LETS TALK AVIA

I hate to sound selfish, but I wouldn’t mind if they kept numbers for these to a few thousand. Just feel like it’s for those that really have a deep love for sneakers. I was iffy on the price for a sec, but knowing not everyone is hip to these, and seeing them in the wild will be rare made em worth it. Hope this is a beyond successful run for the brand though.

Can't wait to get my pair. But question are these official from Avia or just some guys that decided to do the retros.

Back in December, IG user sickboiss posted other 880 colorways that were supposedly dropping on 12/24 in China, and in the comments they also mention that @velourlab would be releasing them in the US on February 23rd. I haven't heard anything since. I'm assuming these photos didn't fall out of the sky. Anyone have info?

avia880-1.jpg

avia880-2.jpg

I think they getting overwhelmed with the constant DM’s and questions about when they gon ship.

The email they sent this morning was so damn bland and generic, I really saw no point other than to quiet the DM’s.

The product shipping info for the 880 and green 830 has said "Delivery within 4-6 weeks" from the start. They dropped less than 3 weeks ago. There's no reason to ask Avia for a status until mid June.

Back
Top Bottom