Lets talk lil wayne vol PURE HATE

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

the thing that gets me is when i talk about the carter 3 people are like name someone else who sold a million .

Jay z destroyed him on the mr carter track .

i like rappers who are original and got there own style. Alot of people around here in texas didnt even know Yung money is old and they had
a complete different line up back in the G . Dude does not paint vivid pictures like ghost face , he dont talk about what happend on his block
like nas did back in the day , and he dont got the commercial yet great lyrical ability jay z once had.

i think he has been shoved down the medias throat. To me what buggs me the most is how he stole the whole sizzurp cup stuff. dont make no
sense , and how all of a sudden he thinks he is a blood.

its hard livin down south sometimes because some of the high schoolers , and others is so brain washed.

how the hell he stole sizzurp?that's been around..and him and UGK are two different stlye rappers

^ if you dont care about what i post stay out ya noob.

dude took sizzurp and tried to main stream it , thas whats corny just like you boss.

in the watered down 2000s era ?

i wish hip hop could go back to the realness.

i guess the "G" era is done

Now why was the name calling necessary?don't even go that route..and if you woke up this morning to make a thread about how much hate you have for someone you probably never even met then you have some serious problems..quit worrying about the next man and analyzing his every move and just do you youngblood

^ i made this thread yesterday , and if you dont like it dont come in here and post.

in the watered down 2000s era ?

i wish hip hop could go back to the realness.

i guess the "G" era is done

there is way more people to worry about than lil wayne.

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Most overrated rap artist of all-timePERIOD

Agreed.  But unfortunatly the fact so many people ride him actually takes away from the good work he has done...Which there actually is a lot of too.  He has had one of the greatest mixtape runs in history, dropped a couple good albums, but he is far from a legend although he'll be remembered as one.

dude took sizzurp and tried to main stream it , thas whats corny just like you boss.
You know there was a song called "Sippin on Some Sizzurp", right? I mean, it had a video and everything...

^ i made this thread yesterday , and if you dont like it dont come in here and post.

youngblood I'm not about to go back and forth with you on a website..that's something I don't do

What I dont like about this thread is people not following the "Oh you not feeling me fine, it cost you nothing... pay me no mind" RULE

I dont rock with wayne like I use to but most these ppl that hate him wasnt there or even cared about him when he was spittin The Block is Hot rhymes or holding his own on the Hot Boys albums...and making Sqad Tapes legendary...

Yeah dude might have strayed from quality a lil bit....but it doesnt change the fact that he transcended everything that people thought he would amount to...u gotta respect that...and if u from the South...u should applaud that man for being the most popular solo artist to ever make it in rap from our region

How do u hate an artist that u have a choice not to listen to?

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

You know there was a song called "Sippin on Some Sizzurp", right? I mean, it had a video and everything...

hater will say anything to keep the hate flowing

haters on nt.

roll.gif
indifferent.gif

wayne > you.

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Most overrated rap artist of all-timePERIOD
I love Weezy when he kills it...and it ignorant to say he didn't (Drought 3, Dedication 2), but this is as true as it gets.

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

What I dont like about this thread is people not following the "Oh you not feeling me fine, it cost you nothing... pay me no mind" RULE

I dont rock with wayne like I use to but most these ppl that hate him wasnt there or even cared about him when he was spittin The Block is Hot rhymes or holding his own on the Hot Boys albums...and making Sqad Tapes legendary...

Yeah dude might have strayed from quality a lil bit....but it doesnt change the fact that he transcended everything that people thought he would amount to...u gotta respect that...and if u from the South...u should applaud that man for being the most popular solo artist to ever make it in rap from our region

and neither were the d-riders

why do people feel offended when a rapper other than jay z or nas or their favorite artist etc claims to be the best rapper alive ???

some of you guys are sheep and I can tell that you dont lead in anything you do......

if i was a rapper i would make it known that i want to be the best and that i am the best regaurdless of my talent and skill........when you do something, YOU DO IT TO BE THE BEST NOT SUCK ANOTHER MANS WOOD

Man I feel you op I wasnt really rockin with Wayne then he came out with this....
sq1.jpg

Then after them this......
suffix.jpg

ded1.jpg

6a00ccff8e10c5406400cdf7ec0c91094f-500pi

Lil-Weezy-Ana-Vol.1.jpg

LilWayneDD3-2F.jpg

the-drought-is-over-2.jpg

Listen to these guarantee will be a fan
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

and neither were the d-riders

lol yeah but most of them dudes are youngins and they dont know any better

besides it easy not to take a lil wayne d-rider seriously

STOP HATIN

CMB/YM

ALL DAY

C4 IS DROPPIN SHORTLY AFTER WAYNE IS RELEASED FROM JAIL

LAMBORGHINI MOSS ZZZZZZZZMMMMMMMMMMM

Wayne is overrated IMO. I'm not gonna sit here and call him trash because he used to be in rotation heavy pre-Carter 2...then the downfall
Interesting how the whole "Best Rapper Alive" talk died down from his own mouth quick

Back
Top Bottom