Lets talk lil wayne vol PURE HATE

well look here...another thread based on the hate for wayne. 
eyes.gif

The haters showing up a lot lately...with success comes jealousy.
grin.gif

its hit or miss with me when it comes to wayne.

he has some stuff i like, and he has some stuff thats straight doo doo garbage in my book too. all in all hes a good rapper and he's not lazy unlike most artists but i hate how hes shoved down my throat everywhere i go. you got high school kids and dudes 19 and 20 quoting any little thing wayne says like its the best thing they ever heard and you got dudes who really believe that hes the best rapper alive as if the name nasir jones never existed.

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

What I dont like about this thread is people not following the "Oh you not feeling me fine, it cost you nothing... pay me no mind" RULE

exactly. 
Once I have decided I don't like an artist, I'm not going to
 1. Continue listening to them, trying to convince myself to like them.
 2. Convince other people not to like them because I don't.

I never understand theses, "so and so sucks" posts.  It's like some of you dudes seek out the crap you don't like, just to post it on here for self assurance.
Spend your time biggin' up what you do like...

i agree, probly one of the worst rappers of all time
and don't give me that "if u don't like him then don't pay attention to him" b/s
ican't go within 5 feet without hearing/seeing something about thisdude, whether it be the radio/tv/magazines or ppl tryin to tell me heis the greatest rapper ever

here's a couple things i don't like him for that i can think of off the top of my head

-biggest poser ever (pharrell, clipse, kanye, jay-z, dip set, fake crip/blood, the rock n roll fiasco, n now the hipster @+*!)
-got his card pulled many times but too scared to ever respond or fight back (gillie, spider loc, clipse)
-ya he got flow, but he raps about absolutely NOTHING, what makes it worse is his wack voice
-him playing the guitar n "singing"
indifferent.gif

lol call me a hater if u will, but it is what it is

chappelle-player-haters-ball_normal.jpg

^ exactly

i remmeber in 2000 or so i went to NY at like 14 and asked my boys in da hood if they messed with wayne and da hot boys they was like

lil who ?

fast forward to the carter 1 they still said the same thing , but the build up to the carter 3 was when he got big.

i enjoy most the stuff he raps on
not really into a lot of his rock/singing stuff

but he's appreciated

Ima pick the world up and ima drop it on yo %**@#@+ Head!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

What I dont like about this thread is people not following the "Oh you not feeling me fine, it cost you nothing... pay me no mind" RULE

I dont rock with wayne like I use to but most these ppl that hate him wasnt there or even cared about him when he was spittin The Block is Hot rhymes or holding his own on the Hot Boys albums...and making Sqad Tapes legendary...

Yeah dude might have strayed from quality a lil bit....but it doesnt change the fact that he transcended everything that people thought he would amount to...u gotta respect that...and if u from the South...u should applaud that man for being the most popular solo artist to ever make it in rap from our region

How do u hate an artist that u have a choice not to listen to?
and neither were the d-riders
He was mad tolerable during the Bling Bling days. He got whack when he came back solo with the new style and weaker lyrics.

I don't hate Wayne just the music I've heard form him.

I actually didn't mind his stuff in the 90s. I preferred that flow a lot more than what we made post Carter 1. But everything post that, including his mixtapes, I can't listen to. It's too dumbed down for me and it lacks creativity. I use to hate hanging out with friends from my neighborhood and them quoting "my pockets be stacked like they on creatine." or some BS like that. Common that isn't even a great line, or that creative.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

I dont rock with wayne like I use to but most these ppl that hate him wasnt there or even cared about him when he was spittin The Block is Hot rhymes or holding his own on the Hot Boys albums...and making Sqad Tapes legendary...

Yeah dude might have strayed from quality a lil bit....but it doesnt change the fact that he transcended everything that people thought he would amount to...u gotta respect that...and if u from the South...u should applaud that man for being the most popular solo artist to ever make it in rap from our region

He was mad tolerable during the Bling Bling days. He got whack when he came back solo with the new style and weaker lyrics.

eek.gif

I guess some things im just never gonna understand.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

If you honestly think that lyrically Wayne regressed from Bling Bling to C1/C2 then you actually weren't listening. This is not a subjective thing, that's something that's either true or false and it's very very false.

Only time Wayne is listenable is when your at a party and the girl who loves Lil Wayne is grindin all over you. Other than that the guy is aweful. His little girly giggles before every line, the guys lyrics are mediocre at best, his stolen lines, his skinny jeans. He is just so ..
roll.gif
. There are plenty of rappers out there that could obliterate him from the face of the earth. It's just saddening that they get no attention.

[Lil Wayne] Stop hating on a !%*$%..that is a weak emotion, the lady of a !%*$%..[/Lil Wayne]

If you hate why listen, you giving him more attention with these pointless threads.
your opinion doesnt matter either, you cant go ANYWHERE without hearing a wayne song.
hes hiphop today.
hiphop tomorrow.
either appreciate his craft, or dont listen.

why people get mad when he says Im the best rapper alive, which he hasnt stopped saying yet, but when SB says it, it goes with no attention or hate?

Originally Posted by Rafool

Everyone rides the hell out of him around here.

I hate him, but I respect his grind.

Makes me want to punch babies int he face every time I hear him though.
see thats just some personal i hate him all around +%@+.
i hate alot of rappers who are garbage, but hearing them doesnt make me wanna do this.

thats going TO far.

Back
Top Bottom