Lets Talk NBA Jerseys........

They're hideous! I Hate how they all have the same basic design. The wide shoulder strap is the most annoying part. I'm all for Nikes Combat Unis in the pros so I'm not super conservative I just think the NBA look is bland. I can't be the only one?

patiently waiting for adidas on court contract to expire :smh:

did wonders for NFL merch sales this year, DAT SWOOSH :smokin

I have an authentic Nike Sprewell Knicks and authentic Melo from 2 years ago. The Melo authentic quality is pretty good. I dont like the wide shoulder either, luckily this version isn't. Most people don't like the V-Neck, but I like it better.

I don't like the Nike Combat. Shorts are tooooo long.

Last edited:
Keep dreaming because Nike isn't touching the contract. This thread comes up too often.

NFL sales were good, but the quality of the product wasn't especially on field. Hopefully for Nike's sake that changes next season.

Last edited:
Adidas jerseys are definitely nice. Only problem is the length on them, way too long. I do hate the wide shoulders, it looks dumb and a lot of teams are doing it now.

Nike won't come near the NBA and I think Adidas is here until 2016 or somewhere around there.

I don't care who makes the jersey but the design and color blocking is horrible for all the teams. Not one uni stands out its all uniform.

Wish nike would take over...even Adidas college ball schools jerseys are better than nba crappy ones

I miss those Champion Jerseys :pimp:

The only problem I have with the Swingmans of Addias are that they are too long. I can wear a Medium :lol:

Remember those days when each team had different brands that made their uniforms. Nike would do the Lakers, Bulls and etc. Puma had the Kings, Toronto and so forth. I liked that concept. Every team had their own individuality.

Last edited:
^ I don't even think Nike wants part of the NBA from what I remember.

they dont, they only want the top/most profitable teams. Which would be Knicks, Lakers, Clippers, etc, etc

which is why in the past they only had contract for the more popular teams with stars so they could easily sell merchandise.

The NIke NFL Jerseys fit HORRIBLY. Just as bad as Reebok. Well at least the basic ones do, I'm not about to spend $250 on a jersey that I'll wear a handful of times a year.

I'm 160 pounds and wear a medium in Nike T shirts/Soccer Jerseys, which ends up being a slim fit on me...I wear a boys size Nike NFL Jersey :smh:

That's why I really don't care if Nike takes over the NBA gear. They were supposed to be an improvement from Reebok and failed, so I don't have any hope

This is Niketalk so the love for Nike is beyond imaginable but I have no problem with the NBA jerseys. Champion was the greatest tho.

I'm not a fan of the Nike basketball jerseys at all. The Olympic jerseys looked and felt like trash. Not to mention, Nike NFL layout has ruined so many jerseys. Y'all giving Nike too much credit.

Even though I know it would never happen, I would love to see the Lakers, Knicks, and Celtics get some brand new jerseys. They've been the same for way too long, the minor changes they make never do it for me.

inb4 "those are timeless"

It would be nice if you could rock an NBA jersey without going for the Cam'ron circa '03 look...  They're way too long.  Isn't the shirt/dress thing pretty much over in general right now?

Even though I know it would never happen, I would love to see the Lakers, Knicks, and Celtics get some brand new jerseys. They've been the same for way too long, the minor changes they make never do it for me.

inb4 "those are timeless"

It's true though. Boston's uniforms should never be changed. They already added some alternates, but the home and away unis are classics.

The Knicks and Lakers have both gone through a bunch of different uniform designs, so I don't know what you're talking about there.

^^ yeah for the most part but there's those few guys who live in the past. Best thing to do is invest in a small size jersey.

Last edited:
Celtics/Bulls should never change, they are perfect the way they are.

Back
Top Bottom