Lets Talk NBA Jerseys........

I don't care who makes the jerseys, just please don't eff up the Charlotte Hornets jerseys next year :smh:

aye if adidas can screw up the pelicans and suns, I have no hope for the hornets jerseys. :smh: :x

How young are some of you asking for new knicks uniforms? The knicks uniform has been tweaked a lot more often than you think over the years. I still like the joints with the black sides they used to wear in the late 90's. Sprewell era.

The celtics and bulls will never change. You can't mess with classic. At least bulls threw in the black alternates. I don't mind the pinstripe ones even from way back.

Lakes have changed a few things over the years, but not much. Another classic that shouldn't change. Although I loved all their MPLS throwback jerseys they used to with nike. The black ones and the baby blue ones.... :smokin

How young are some of you asking for new knicks uniforms? The knicks uniform has been tweaked a lot more often than you think over the years. I still like the joints with the black sides they used to wear in the late 90's. Sprewell era.

The celtics and bulls will never change. You can't mess with classic. At least bulls threw in the black alternates. I don't mind the pinstripe ones even from way back.

Lakes have changed a few things over the years, but not much. Another classic that shouldn't change. Although I loved all their MPLS throwback jerseys they used to with nike. The black ones and the baby blue ones.... :smokin

those black Nike Lakers jerseys..PIFF..the SLAM magazine cover with Kobe rockin the black throwback uni with the 3 trophies....:smokin...damn that was a while ago...

very few nba teams have been able to do black jerseys right...another great black jersey that is heavily slept on is the older Suns jerseys..the black alternates from the 90's...piffery

Last edited:
I think the Lakers need to go back to the old shoulders and round neck. Hate those V-neck joints. Those Champion jerseys from back in the day tho 
smokin.gif
. I also liked those old school (I feel old now) Raptors, Grizzlies, etc. from the 90's. Those black Suns & Wolves jerseys tho 
pimp.gif

There was absolutely nothing wrong with the 90's jerseys... Nothing at all.... :smh:

Those T'Wolves jerseys were so badass...
I remember desperately wanting an alternate black Marbury jersey :smokin

Last edited:
There was absolutely nothing wrong with the 90's jerseys... Nothing at all.... :smh:

Those T'Wolves jerseys were so badass...
I remember desperately wanting an alternate black Marbury jersey :smokin

marbury wolves joint! memories...wooowwwww

or a Penny Suns black joint...or a Reef Grizz one..3 grail jerseys right now

ALL jerseys should be required to have round necks.

Preach, brother. That's the main reason why I don't buy NBA jerseys anymore..

I agree that I definitely don't like some - the Lakers would be top of that list, that uni with a regular neck would look much better - but I love a v-neck on some.

The Spurs uni is much better with a v than the old one - just a tiny thing made that much of a difference IMO.

I don't know if it's just the habit that a lot of the players had of wiping their face on the collar but they always sagged and rolled out - just looked sloppy.

View media item 569255
This is much neater.

Tim_Duncan_Spurs_NBA_Playoffs_2011.png

That would be my choices though - round or V. No notches or keyholes or anything else stupid.

Last edited:
the 90's jerseys were such a beautiful thing :smokin

Totally agreed.. the black/blue/orange knicks jersey was so much nicer than what they have now. Rockets navy was better, pistons, wizards, warriors, jazz, grizzlies, wolves, suns, bucks, hawks, magic, 76ers, all were better in the 90s..too many teams in the nba have red/white/blue these days.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom