Lets Talk NBA Jerseys........

Knicks just got new jerseys
They "new" but are they NEW? I'm talking about a complete overhaul, to most the differences arent even discernable.
Even though I know it would never happen, I would love to see the Lakers, Knicks, and Celtics get some brand new jerseys. They've been the same for way too long, the minor changes they make never do it for me.

inb4 "those are timeless"
It's true though. Boston's uniforms should never be changed. They already added some alternates, but the home and away unis are classics.

The Knicks and Lakers have both gone through a bunch of different uniform designs, so I don't know what you're talking about there.
Those are what I would consider to be minor changes. You know who changed jerseys? The Magic, The Rockets, The Kings, The Warriors. These are the kinds of Jersey Changes I'm reffering too. Something as drastic as a complete color scheme and logo change would be nice. Bulls too now that it has been mentioned.

These guys havent really changed since the 80s and 90s, alterations to the same overall picture isnt really doing it for me.

Last edited:
They "new" but are they NEW? I'm talking about a complete overhaul, to most the differences arent even discernable.
Even though I know it would never happen, I would love to see the Lakers, Knicks, and Celtics get some brand new jerseys. They've been the same for way too long, the minor changes they make never do it for me.

It's true though. Boston's uniforms should never be changed. They already added some alternates, but the home and away unis are classics.

The Knicks and Lakers have both gone through a bunch of different uniform designs, so I don't know what you're talking about there.
Those are what I would consider to be minor changes. You know who changed jerseys? The Magic, The Rockets, The Kings, The Warriors. These are the kinds of Jersey Changes I'm reffering too. Something as drastic as a complete color scheme and logo change would be nice. Bulls too now that it has been mentioned.

These guys havent really changed since the 80s and 90s, alterations to the same overall picture isnt really doing it for me.

You buggin famb. Of the teams you mentioned, the Magic, Rockets, and Kings all look like complete ****. The Warriors look good only because they recently went back to a retro design.

You buggin famb. Of the teams you mentioned, the Magic, Rockets, and Kings all look like complete ****. The Warriors look good only because they recently went back to a retro design.
Not debating that at all, its actually 100% accurate, but I dont think the Celtics, Lakers, and Knicks could really mess it up that badly.

The rockets and suns jerseys are gross...the NBA needs to go back to the 90's style jerseys with all the logos and colors o them joints :pimp:

The rockets and suns jerseys are gross...the NBA needs to go back to the 90's style jerseys with all the logos and colors o them joints :pimp:

I'm a Suns fan and the only jersey that's worse than ours is the Rockets. If we didn't have the orange alternate we would be dead last. Suns are getting new uni's next year... THANK GOD!

Suns and Rockets definitely have the worst jerseys.

I don't like a lot of the necklines they're doing now, should just stay with the basic classic look. Kings, Clippers, Lakers...I don't like that style.

Ads are pushed back, might come in a few years but not next season

I'm a Suns fan and the only jersey that's worse than ours is the Rockets. If we didn't have the orange alternate we would be dead last. Suns are getting new uni's next year... THANK GOD!

From what I see on your new floor, do you really think they are ditching the purple entirely starting next year? I would think fans would be in an uproar over that. They've had purple since their inception. You can't just drop it like that. I'd bet anything the new uni design will look very similar to what they had in the '80s.

I just want the Rockets to change their ******* jerseys. I'm sick of those, and they've been outdated since like 06. That fit with the wide shoulders is terrible.

As a keepsake, still have my Kemp jersey from 1st grade :lol:
View media item 224288

Last edited:
Most jerseys look the same these days... That's why I like the classic look some teams still have (Celtics, Lakers, Bulls). Jersey's are only gonna get worse once the league starts putting ads on them though :x

90's jerseys was when the designs were the best, imo... PHX, NY, Houston, Toronto, LA, Miami, ATL, Orlando, etc :wow: :pimp:

Last edited:
rockets need new jerseys tho. don't matter what company
mean.gif
this.  They need a complete and total redesign

The Cavs have the best jerseys in the league IMO

everything else, save for teams with classic (Celtics, Bulls) is garbage.

There are some pretty cool, mock ups and concepts out there....

From what I see on your new floor, do you really think they are ditching the purple entirely starting next year? I would think fans would be in an uproar over that. They've had purple since their inception. You can't just drop it like that. I'd bet anything the new uni design will look very similar to what they had in the '80s.

Their is still purple in their new logo so most likely the purple will be an accent color and not a main color anymore (the way it should be). I think the Suns are going to have great jerseys next year. Orange/white and orange/black jerseys with purple accent is going to look dope. I'm just glad they're getting rid of the grey and excessive amount of purple.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom