Lets Talk NBA Jerseys........

It's time for the Lakers to get a new uniform. I'd love to see them go back to the old day uniforms like when they wore the short shorts. Minus the short shorts
Preach. Been saying this for the longest time. The Lakers, Knicks, and Celtics, need BRAND NEW JERSEYS. Not trim alterations and a collar swap, BRAND NEW JERSEYS.

^

For every one person who has this opinion, its 99 who completely disagree.

They'll make tweaks to their jerseys here and there over the years but a complete overhaul change will never happen.

That said most the uniform changes over the past few years have been bland and boring. The traditional teams should stick with tradition but I miss the loud creative jerseys we saw in the mid to late 90's

You can't expect the Knicks, Laker and Celtics will completely change their jerseys. They're icon "classics" from the NBA old days. I doubt they'll ever change them completely.

It's time for the Lakers to get a new uniform. I'd love to see them go back to the old day uniforms like when they wore the short shorts. Minus the short shorts
Preach. Been saying this for the longest time. The Lakers, Knicks, and Celtics, need BRAND NEW JERSEYS. Not trim alterations and a collar swap, BRAND NEW JERSEYS.

Dumbest thing I'll read on NT today.

You can't expect the Knicks, Laker and Celtics will completely change their jerseys. They're icon "classics" from the NBA old days. I doubt they'll ever change them completely.

lakers just need to go back to round necks.

make them look something like the prior jerseys. screw the wish bone neck.

celtics and Bulls should never change, completely fine and not much else you can do. they already added the logo on the back neck which was a nice touch and most you can do.

The loud uni's we're great :lol:

The 76ers, raptors, wizards. Loved them :pimp:

with all the bland & repetitive jerseys the league has now, i personally hope the lakers, bulls, knicks, & celtics jerseys don't get any major changes. those uniforms are classic & i think the most we'll see to them are some small minor changes, nothing drastic ( i hope :lol: )

The loud uni's we're great
laugh.gif

The 76ers, raptors, wizards. Loved them
pimp.gif
Those aren't the ones I would say, but yes, the loud jerseys were awesome and, for the NBA, classic.

Bucks, Suns, Raptors, Magic, Rockets, Sonics, Hawks of the 90s.  

with all the bland & repetitive jerseys the league has now, i personally hope the lakers, bulls, knicks, & celtics jerseys don't get any major changes. those uniforms are classic & i think the most we'll see to them are some small minor changes, nothing drastic ( i hope :lol: )

I doubt they ever undergo any drastic changes. The fan outrage and negative public opinion would be something else.

I remember in hockey the ny islanders switched their classic jerseys to those fisherman fishsticks looking jerseys in the mid 90's. the fan outrage was pretty serious and they scraped them and went back to their older style jerseys within about 2 seasons.

SMH. The Warriors and NCAA jerseys look so damn dumb. They don't look as natural as MLB or NFL jerseys. I wear both often. NBA are summer time jerseys.

Maybe sales are down because their jerseys are priced unreasonably and inaccurate. I stopped buying from the NBA Store awhile ago. Cheap quality and terrible product for an extremely high price.
I think it's the sizing.  Even if people were down to rock a sleeveless jersey all the time (they're not), NBA jerseys are so damn long that they just look stupid.  Unless you're going for a Dipset circa '03 type of look.  

I've realized this is one of the bigger reasons I don't wear my NBA jerseys anymore, **** is unnecessarily long

I know it doesnt hurt to dream though
Dumbest thing I'll read on NT today.
laugh.gif
Really? Its that serious? Pardon me for having an opinion.

I will say I personally think the number font on the lakers jerseys is terrible. But I've just accepted how ugly their jerseys look

Hate the Suns new uniforms. Especially the sleeved alternate. They should've just gone back to the originals from 69-92.

:stoneface:

Yea, try to fix something that isn't broken. Makes sense.

I don't care who makes the jerseys, just please don't eff up the Charlotte Hornets jerseys next year :smh:

Back
Top Bottom