Let's try this again...

I like the first one, but not feeling that font

The undisputed is solid too

you need to get someone who can teach you about typography and design. The cupid one is your strongest. Get this book for typography and i gaurentee that you will improve, its worth the money.

typographic-design.jpg

and when you are done with that pm me and i can point you in the direction of a type and image book that'll help with your image placement.

you need to get someone who can teach you about typography and design. The cupid one is your strongest. Get this book for typography and i gaurentee that you will improve, its worth the money.

typographic-design.jpg

and when you are done with that pm me and i can point you in the direction of a type and image book that'll help with your image placement.

Tee design look cool but I would change the size of the image smaller just because I dont like it to stand out that much kinda looks tacky that way. 
How much are you planning to sell these?
What is your brand name?

Tee design look cool but I would change the size of the image smaller just because I dont like it to stand out that much kinda looks tacky that way. 
How much are you planning to sell these?
What is your brand name?

Not bad dude, I like the braveheart tee. I'll be posting some tee's of my own shortly
pimp.gif

Not bad dude, I like the braveheart tee. I'll be posting some tee's of my own shortly
pimp.gif

i'd only rock the braveheart one cuz i actually like the design but hate the font...and i'd rock the cupid shirt..its a smooth shirt imo. the 1st place shirt is corny imo, seems like its only for attention or shock value... off some kanye type $#$...and the undisputed one is pointless imo..i have no reason to rock a shirt with some huge %** boxing gloves on it. Maybe if you changed the size and position of the gloves then it wouldn't be so bad and actually look pretty clean, cuz the gloves n colors dont look bad at all.

i'd only rock the braveheart one cuz i actually like the design but hate the font...and i'd rock the cupid shirt..its a smooth shirt imo. the 1st place shirt is corny imo, seems like its only for attention or shock value... off some kanye type $#$...and the undisputed one is pointless imo..i have no reason to rock a shirt with some huge %** boxing gloves on it. Maybe if you changed the size and position of the gloves then it wouldn't be so bad and actually look pretty clean, cuz the gloves n colors dont look bad at all.

the braveheart one is pretty koo.

but i would actually rock the undisputed tee

and the cupid one too.

good work.

the braveheart one is pretty koo.

but i would actually rock the undisputed tee

and the cupid one too.

good work.

Back
Top Bottom