Let's try this again...

Niketalk is known for being tough critics and I experienced that firsthand last time I posted tees.  However, I did receive a lot of useful feedback from some members and feel like the new shirts are head and shoulders above the last few I posted... Let me know what you guys think and PM me if you're interested
Braveheart tee
1st Place tee
Undisputed teeCupid tee

Niketalk is known for being tough critics and I experienced that firsthand last time I posted tees.  However, I did receive a lot of useful feedback from some members and feel like the new shirts are head and shoulders above the last few I posted... Let me know what you guys think and PM me if you're interested
Braveheart tee
1st Place tee
Undisputed teeCupid tee

Not feeling the ribbon shirt, but that's just me.

The rest of the shirts are pretty cool.. nothing "
eek.gif
" worthy...
But still good work.

Not feeling the ribbon shirt, but that's just me.

The rest of the shirts are pretty cool.. nothing "
eek.gif
" worthy...
But still good work.

wouldn't really cop any of these... the first place one is corny, actually, all of em are.

wouldn't really cop any of these... the first place one is corny, actually, all of em are.

that first place one,
roll.gif

everything else is pretty cool, though. If I had extra money to spend and I saw that cupid one, I'd probably buy it.

that first place one,
roll.gif

everything else is pretty cool, though. If I had extra money to spend and I saw that cupid one, I'd probably buy it.

You need to refine your designs.
The hand drawn look may work for a few designs, but when they are all like that it looks unprofessional.
Also, think more about sizing, and placement of the design on the tee. It looks like you are just throwing the designs on there.

You need to refine your designs.
The hand drawn look may work for a few designs, but when they are all like that it looks unprofessional.
Also, think more about sizing, and placement of the design on the tee. It looks like you are just throwing the designs on there.

good or bad, thanks for the feedback... ^^I feel you, just wanted to run with that for a couple designs

good or bad, thanks for the feedback... ^^I feel you, just wanted to run with that for a couple designs

You should do a give away. Get some advertisements.

I'm digging the Cupid Tee and the Brave Heart Tee. Brave Heart is my line name
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom