Let's Turn This Post Into " Upcoming/Recommend A Scary Movie " Thread.

I know its based off of a Stephen King book. I never read the book. I went off of how the commercial was presented to the audience on how the movie was going to be. From the commercial. It would have you thinking the movie was going to go in the direction of what i thought it was going to be. It wasn't bad. But if the storyline was written in the form i suggested. It wouldve been way better in my opinion. It was a decent movie though. Stephen king is a great writer. Some of the movies based off of his books are overrated. Some of his books should stay at being great books. Every book shouldn't be turned into a movie.

He did give us Pet Sematary,SleepWalkers,The Running man,Firestarter,Children Of The Corn,Carrie,Tales From The Darkside,Creepshow,. Those are classics in my opinion. The most overrated movies hes been associated with are the shining,it,and cujo. The new it movie was to much of a family/kids movie for my taste. I didn't like it at all. Patiently waiting on Jeepers Creepers 3 to come on SyFy on the 28th.

6 of 31
Pumpkinhead
After a tragic accident, a man conjures up a towering, vengeful demon called Pumpkinhead to destroy a group of unsuspecting teenagers.
3/5

7 of 31
The Canal
A depressed and stressed film archivist finds his sanity crumbling after he is given an old 16mm film reel with footage from a horrific murder that occurred in the early 1900's.
2.5/5 standard possession movie the ending was pretty good.

8 of 31
The Charnel House
A long abandoned slaughterhouse is transformed into modern lofts in a re-gentrified urban neighborhood. Soon after tenants move in they are tormented by a dark secret that has been trapped in the building for over 30 years.
1.5/5 I got to stop watching bad Netflix horror movies.

6 of 31
Pumpkinhead
After a tragic accident, a man conjures up a towering, vengeful demon called Pumpkinhead to destroy a group of unsuspecting teenagers.
3/5

7 of 31
The Canal
A depressed and stressed film archivist finds his sanity crumbling after he is given an old 16mm film reel with footage from a horrific murder that occurred in the early 1900's.
2.5/5 standard possession movie the ending was pretty good.

8 of 31
The Charnel House
A long abandoned slaughterhouse is transformed into modern lofts in a re-gentrified urban neighborhood. Soon after tenants move in they are tormented by a dark secret that has been trapped in the building for over 30 years.
1.5/5 I got to stop watching bad Netflix horror movies.
Pumpkinhead is pretty good,it was on tv recently I should have watched it.

I watched the death note it was ok thought it would be more sinister or something later found out it was a comic

What is this (number)/5 nonsense? Use the proper NT ratings scale going forward.

Thanks
-Management

9 of 31
Friday The 13th 2009
Sprinting Jason is scary. Kills were good the characters sucked. Jason used a bow and set bear traps. 3.5/5 if the characters were better I would rate it higher.

10 of 31
The Babysitter
The events of one evening take an unexpected turn for the worst for a young boy trying to spy on his babysitter.
4/5 Fun movie

11 of 31
Tucker and Dale vs Evil
Affable hillbillies Tucker and Dale are on vacation at their dilapidated mountain cabin when they are mistaken for murderers by a group of preppy college students.
3.5/5 Liked it better the first time more.

12 of 31
Blair Witch 2016
1/5 Worst movie I watched this year

13 of 31
Cottage Country
When a man accidentally kills his brother with an ax, his fiancée is determined not to let even murder stand in the way of their happiness.
2/5 Didn't like the characters Tucker and Dale is way better

14 of 31
The Invitation
While attending a dinner party at his former home, a man thinks his ex-wife and her new husband have sinister intentions for their guests.
5/5 Slow burn but the pay off is great.

I recently gotten into funko pops (SMH I know) and ive seen ALOT of hype for the grady twins and Jack torrance who are in that Shining movie.

Kinda want to check the film out. How is it?

I recently gotten into funko pops (SMH I know) and ive seen ALOT of hype for the grady twins and Jack torrance who are in that Shining movie.

The shining is a CLASSIC! Check it out.

Finally got my moviepass. Going to try and check out Snowman this weekend.

I would respek you more if you bought dolls of characters you know or have seen instead of buying off hype or just to buy it

Shining is a horror classic.

Back
Top Bottom