Let's Turn This Post Into " Upcoming/Recommend A Scary Movie " Thread.

DJyQebaVoAAmFN8.jpg

:wow:

I meant the poster not the reboot. :lol:

Known about the reboot since last year.

Michael Myers will always be the most scariest slasher/stalker/killer to me hopefully they do him justice

John Carpenter is working with David Gordon Green and Danny McBride so it should be good.

Carpenter is composing the score too.

Halloween Resurrection was turrible :lol: I remember Busta Rhymes doing some kung fu or some **** on Michael Myers.

H20 actually wasn't bad for what it was. Never cared for the Rob Zombie remakes, but am curious to see if the new one is any good.

Halloween Resurrection was turrible :lol: I remember Busta Rhymes doing some kung fu or some **** on Michael Myers.

H20 actually wasn't bad for what it was. Never cared for the Rob Zombie remakes, but am curious to see if the new one is any good.
He washed Michael Myers by doing a damn karate kick. He even did the Kung fu pose before kicking him through a window :sick: :lol:

Yeah that one with Busta was bad :smh:

The first Rob Zombie Holloween was pretty good I thought, but I wasn't feeling the second one.

Yeah Resurrection was the worst. Mans went toe to toe with Michael :rofl:

Liked how they had the story of him as a kid in the 1st Zombie one. Thought 2nd was going to be good the way it started in the hospital but went to **** after that.

Liked how they had the story of him as a kid in the 1st Zombie one. Thought 2nd was going to be good the way it started in the hospital but went to **** after that.

Rob Zombie is trash.

“Resurrection” was funny lol. It was an entertaining “standalone” movie in the series, even more than “Season of the Witch” (which is still a good movie). The only thing I liked about the first Zombie remake was the casting of Danielle Harris. She got a raw deal for not being able to play her original character from part 4 when they passed on her for “The Curse of Michael Myers”. It was nice seeing her in a “Halloween” movie again. Other than that, too much dysfunction and backstory trying to explain away Myers’ urge to kill. I saw H2 in the theater, and to this day, I stand by my belief that Zombie intentionally sabotaged that movie. For what reasons, I’ll never know, but he took the story to some pretty far out places, to where there was nothing to really make of it in the end.

:pimp: Bruh, I met her a couple years ago at a convention. Really cool people. She’s BAD. Real petite too. I was with wifey, so I pretty much clammed up lol.

Back
Top Bottom