Let's Turn This Post Into " Upcoming/Recommend A Scary Movie " Thread.

October 1..

31 days of horror..

This trailer/game got me hype to re-watch the movie..

MV5BMTU1MzY2NDc2MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTc3MTUzMzI@._V1_.jpg

1. The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (Peacock)

October 1..

31 days of horror..

This trailer/game got me hype to re-watch the movie..

MV5BMTU1MzY2NDc2MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTc3MTUzMzI@._V1_.jpg

1. The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (Peacock)

I just rewatched this last week. Maybe I have been desensitized since the first I watched this 20 years ago, but man was this a silly movie :lol:

Gonna give the exorcist a rewatch, it has also been 20 years for me. However, I still dubbed it my scariest movie.

David Gordon Green needs to take a break from horror movies

Edit: Checked IMDB, Green has another Exorcist sequel and a Hellraiser TV show coming out :smh: :lol:

Is it bad? Trailer makes it look 🔥

Not bad but just another unnecessary sequel from Green

From the reviews I've watched/read, the movie is like 2 different movies thrown together. 1st half being better than the 2nd.

I really liked DGG when he did Halloween 2018. Thought it was a great movie and should’ve ended there (but we knew it wasn’t). Halloween kills wasn’t great but IMO it’s been the most violent Michael we’ve seen (and deserved). The biggest issue in that movie for me was the dialogue but the opening flashback scenes were PERFECT. And then he did Ends…I don’t know if that movie was meant to be the most epic troll job ever or what but man that was awful. Halloween has been my favorite series since I was a kid in the 90s and that may rank up there as one of the worst sequels ever

Anyone see the new Saw yet? After hearing where it takes place in the timeline I want to see it but also feel like it’s going to make no difference in the story (AKA a pointless cash grab)

Back
Top Bottom