Let's wait . =] [lock]

The other one is way too huge to follow IMO .

We living through history my dudes .

Post here everything about tonight .
pimp.gif

John%20McCain%20Young%202.jpg
obama-young.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Game on!
Two years of campaigning have come to an end. The results are going to start rolling in soon. In fact, depending on how close the vote is, you may see TVnetworks start reporting some results as early as 6:00 p.m. ET/3:00 p.m. PT. Here's how Yahoo! News plans on keeping you informed on election night.

The schedule
The first polls close at 6:00 p.m. ET/3:00 p.m. PT in most of Indiana and parts of Kentucky. We can expect the TV networks to start reporting results fromcertain precincts around then. Indiana, Kentucky and a series of others (including Virginia and Florida) close at 7:00 p.m. ET/4 p.m. PT. If a candidate inthose states is winning by a large margin, you may see the TV networks begin calling a winner of those states shortly after the polls close. Yahoo! News willbe keeping tabs on those reports through our Yahoo! Newsroom blog.
Please note: Yahoo! News will rely on our partners at the Associated Press to call the winner. So, you may see one news organization call a winner before wereflect it in our results. We will report other news organizations' assesments to keep you up to speed. But we will not change our results until ourpartners at AP have made their own assesment of a state's winner. Yahoo! News' official policy on this is below.

There's an election thread already. We don't need another one on NT.

That's not even an election thread . That's just a huge argument Mr. I determine Election Threads .
grin.gif

laugh.gif
the hell with fox, i rather watch ABC ....couldn't take it anylonger with FOX lol

I will switch back when Obama is announced the winner tho
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

McCain wins Kentucky..i never expected that
laugh.gif

Indiana is too close apparently

Back
Top Bottom