Levi Stores in Houston

Any one know any stores gettin the Levi/AJ1 combo? Only Levi stores i know of is at outlet centers? Any other stores in the Houston area?

^ I don't think it's there anymore, because I was looking for it a couple weeks ago and it was next to Hollister or Abercombie (I forgot which one.)and it wasn't there anymore. They're either re-modeling or shutting down, hopefully re-modeling.

And to answer your question, there's only 1 store in Houston that's getting this pack, which is Kickz at the Galleria. Good luck on getting them,because I'm pretty sure the workers are planning to take a couple to re-sell.
smh.gif

From what Ive heard, no stores in Houston are getting the Levis pack including 'Kickz'.

^ Hmm, that's interesting, because last weekend I went up there and talked to the worker with the dreads and glasses and he told me they're gettingthat Levi's Package. Call them up tomorrow, and if not, then I guess you'll have to copp online.

well I've been in austin and the last time i was home was over the holidays so my info might be outdated.........

but i havent heard anything about any stores in houston getting the package either...

PG just confirmed they received them.
Active Athlete at Cullen and Fuqua also got these.
I wonder if they are allocating them to Kickz at the Galleria?

Originally Posted by rvr10

PG just confirmed they received them.
Active Athlete at Cullen and Fuqua also got these.
I wonder if they are allocating them to Kickz at the Galleria?

All the stores are listed on jumpman23.com
Thats it, only those 3 in the H.

That random store in the Galleria, 467 Street, had one on display today. I'm assuming it's a consignment item - didn't ask about price.

Back
Top Bottom