Lexus is the best car brand, period.

Really hope the GS rumors aren't true. That was going to be my next car. Maybe Ill be able to scoop a '17 for less at the end of the year. 

Like somebody said - I'm advancing in my career and have two IS's - don't want to jump to the LS, and not a fan of the ES. Would really hate to see the end of the GS line. They would sell more units if they would update the engine and give it at least 375 HP.

Last edited:

Thinking about purchasing a 3rd gen GS350 AWD. How are they reliability wise?
Lexus is at the top of every Reliability list that comes out, so you are pretty solid from this standpoint. 

If you're buying used, check out the Club Lexus Forum - I am in there a lot as I've been eyeing a 2017 GS as of late.

Test drove the following this past weekend -

RX 350 F Sport AWD

GS F Sport AWD

GS-F

RC-F

RC-F was just for fun as I know I need 4 doors with having a 6 year old....

RX-F Sport is definitely going to be the winner if we decide to go with a SUV. IF I stay with the sedan, it will be some model of the GS. The GS-F could happen , but it depends how heavy the discounts get come this December when I am looking to make a decision. 

Lexus is at the top of every Reliability list that comes out, so you are pretty solid from this standpoint. 

If you're buying used, check out the Club Lexus Forum - I am in there a lot as I've been eyeing a 2017 GS as of late.

Test drove the following this past weekend -

RX 350 F Sport AWD
GS F Sport AWD
GS-F
RC-F

RC-F was just for fun as I know I need 4 doors with having a 6 year old....

RX-F Sport is definitely going to be the winner if we decide to go with a SUV. IF I stay with the sedan, it will be some model of the GS. The GS-F could happen , but it depends how heavy the discounts get come this December when I am looking to make a decision. 
I would be mad as hell if i was the sales person giving someone the keys to test drive that many, knowing they wont buy til dec.

I would be mad as hell if i was the sales person giving someone the keys to test drive that many, knowing they wont buy til dec.

Good thing you aren't a salesperson. Considering I've purchased 3 Lexus from that dealership and am very good friends with the GM and leads salesman, the circumstances are different for me. I literally stop by the dealership once a month just to hang out. Known them for years.

Good thing you aren't a salesperson. Considering I've purchased 3 Lexus from that dealership and am very good friends with the GM and leads salesman, the circumstances are different for me. I literally stop by the dealership once a month just to hang out. Known them for years.
I guess

Lexus LS+ Concept

Lexus-LS%252B-Concept-1.jpg

Lexus-LS%252B-Concept-2.jpg

Lexus-LS%252B-Concept-3.jpg

Lexus-LS%252B-Concept-4.jpg

Lexus-LS%252B-Concept-6.jpg

Lexus-LS%252B-Concept-9.jpg

Lexus-LS%252B-Concept-11.jpg

Lexus-LS%252B-Concept-16.jpg

Lexus-LS%252B-Concept-13.jpg

Lexus-LS%252B-Concept-18.jpg