Lexus is the best car brand, period.

Sounds good! I'm hyped right now. Definitely a car I want to own once it depreciates a bit.

Last edited:
IS 500 F sport

NA V8 with 472HP

BB1dUvwU.img

Saw this earlier. Definitely seems intriguing. Like the video said, this is probably the last hurrah for NA V8 performance engines.

8B704814-15A8-4909-9CFD-BF60A376E8C3.jpeg

I finally crossed 100k on my 07 GS. Don’t mind the warning light on the right, TPMS been out for ages.. I got another 200k to go before I start having real problems :lol:
No doubt. I got 125k on my 2000 GS and I'll be rolling that for a long time coming. Love my GS.

How much is an IS 350 F sport in your state?

Just peeped they’re going for $55000 + in Seattle, I looked down in Dallas and it’s $45000.

How much is an IS 350 F sport in your state?

Just peeped they’re going for $55000 + in Seattle, I looked down in Dallas and it’s $45000.

I haven't looked up how much they're going for, but the IS model is a dime a dozen here in S. Florida

Went to Longo Lexus this morning to pick up my F-Sport performance exhaust for the RC and to my surprise, their used car lot side was completely empty. Not a single car. Crazy. Makes sense. The Lexus dealer in Santa Monica where I bought my RC from has been hounding me to sell them my car. They're hurting for inventory. Said they're willing to give me $1k on top of what they value my car at.

Went to Longo Lexus this morning to pick up my F-Sport performance exhaust for the RC and to my surprise, their used car lot side was completely empty. Not a single car. Crazy. Makes sense. The Lexus dealer in Santa Monica where I bought my RC from has been hounding me to sell them my car. They're hurting for inventory. Said they're willing to give me $1k on top of what they value my car at.

Yea covid has people holding on to their used cars longer instead of trading them in so used cars prices are going up

Yea covid has people holding on to their used cars longer instead of trading them in so used cars prices are going up

my lease was up on my Volvo last month and instead of returning it to the dealership for nothing, i sold it and made a good profit. A lot of people are getting out of their lease and cashing out.

Is Lexus going to update their GX line? I’ve been waiting cuz that interior ain’t cutting it for me

Back
Top Bottom