Li-Ning Thread

From now until July 4th 11:59:59 (EST), my Reddit and Niketalk fam, you can get free shipping from Sunlight Station by using the coupon code: TURNONATLFS

Additionally, you can still enter 'TURNONATL' in the Order Instructions/Comments box and receive your free gift (mostly Wade x Stance socks or WoW apparel).

Saves ya ~$30, so it'd be just about retail+ship if you were to order the 305s when/if they drop on Fanatics, @Qvan21. (Retail+Ship if you factor in buying Stance socks yourself, that is).
Good stuff! Just ordered a pair of Cautions. Thanks!! 

From now until July 4th 11:59:59 (EST), my Reddit and Niketalk fam, you can get free shipping from Sunlight Station by using the coupon code: TURNONATLFS

Additionally, you can still enter 'TURNONATL' in the Order Instructions/Comments box and receive your free gift (mostly Wade x Stance socks or WoW apparel).

Saves ya ~$30, so it'd be just about retail+ship if you were to order the 305s when/if they drop on Fanatics, @Qvan21
. (Retail+Ship if you factor in buying Stance socks yourself, that is).

AWESOME!!! 305's, Caution, Announcement Lows...so many choices.

Thanks bud. Said I was done buying for awhile, but grabbed a pair of overtown encores. Was only 2.37 more after conversion from what wayofwade.com would have charged
Thanks for the code man. The shipping was the only reason why I was hesitant from buying from sunlight station.

The one fits more open I guess, the two is very snug especially in toe box area. One has more space to move which may be bad for balling but better for casual?

seems like yellowing is a problem for the annoucements.. Kinda liking the 305s and warriors but will they yellow too?

seems like yellowing is a problem for the annoucements.. Kinda liking the 305s and warriors but will they yellow too?

I wouldn't say yellowing like on an ice sole, but yellow glaze over the white midsole that doesn't change

Slow day so I figured I'd post my authentic Wade that came in today with my Code Red's.

Just got my 305s in from Sunlight. Continue to impress. Ordered on 07/03 and got them today. Free shipping. Extra goodies- Stance socks/Black ASG keychain/mini poster/LiNing socks.

From sunlightstation 4th sale. Got the same goodies as above.

What's up with those red, white and black joints Wade had on in the playoffs? Those are the sickest WoW 3's I've seen.

Correct me if I'm wrong but there is no WoW3 yet just the 2 encore? I might be wrong

Correct me if I'm wrong but there is no WoW3 yet just the 2 encore? I might be wrong

You are not wrong. Encore 2.5 is as high as the WoW's go so far.

OAN my Sunlight order from the 4th of July sale is out for delivery as well.

Ordered another pair of Code Reds in my true size, 8. The 8.5 was a touch too roomy. That being said, anyone need an 8.5 Code Red worn once for under WoW retail? PM...

Encores 2.5s are or are not coming out this month?
Pretty sure they are dropping this month. Peak sneakers already has the Announcement available, and I think Sole Warehouse on IG mentioned a July 20th date for the white/red. I am unsure if that is a US/WoW release date though. But with the Raz Fuego's and Red Leopards released so close to each other I'd imagine we will have access to the Encores sometime soon.

I'm going to hold out for sunlightstation
Hi basketball price not terrible but Sunlight gonna be my go to next few releases if WoW doesn't drop. I have too many pairs of Stance socks I will NEVER wear lol.

Back
Top Bottom