Li-Ning Thread

Just got my Cautions from Sunlight. Ordered on 07/04 and already got them. Insane.

Stance/LiNing Socks and Black ASG keychain goodies.

DC throw some of those Stance socks this way. haha More than likely too small.

soleseeker23 soleseeker23 and bluntobject50 bluntobject50 I'm not at home at the moment but let me see if I can find the pics online... I wear a size 8...but they send me L/XL socks...

EDIT: Ok do not remember what the hell they look like but I will post pics tomorrow. Thi k I have a pair of black Li Ning socks too. You guys can hash it out between yourselves if you want them after I lost pics. Just pay for shipping.

Last edited:
Ok guys here you go...both pairs are L/XL (9-13). Pair on left is a Wade pair called Night Life and on the right is a regular Stance pair called Maytal.

shaw333 shaw333

If you still have me cell hit me up. Pretty much whoever gets to them first. If you want them they're yours.

Ok guys here you go...both pairs are L/XL (9-13). Pair on left is a Wade pair called Night Life and on the right is a regular Stance pair called Maytal.

I'll take the Night Lifes. Send me a pm with paypal info for shipping and I'll send now.

having a hard time finding shoes on the wow website. Is it not impossible to get to the shoes without a link?

having a hard time finding shoes on the wow website. Is it not impossible to get to the shoes without a link?
The only pair available at the moment from the WoW site is the Red Leopard. If you're looking for something else go check out sunlight station

@SoleSeeker23 and @bluntobject50 I'm not at home at the moment but let me see if I can find the pics online... I wear a size 8...but they send me L/XL socks...

EDIT: Ok do not remember what the hell they look like but I will post pics tomorrow. Thi k I have a pair of black Li Ning socks too. You guys can hash it out between yourselves if you want them after I lost pics. Just pay for shipping.
I'm down for the black Li-Ning socks 
nerd.gif

Raz Fuego FINALLY delivered today...insane as always...I immediately swapped the green laces out. The pink are a little higher quality as well. Which laces you guys prefer?

And my entire WoW Collection so far...growing nicely

just no...........

If anyone wants a sz 10 Razfuego (box has never even been opened) PM me, I'm just going to take the $5 loss and send them back for a refund if no one ends up wanting them... 

If anyone wants a sz 10 Razfuego (box has never even been opened) PM me, I'm just going to take the $5 loss and send them back for a refund if no one ends up wanting them... 
My pair doesn't seem to be moving though I've offered a few guys retail+ tax + shipping + pp fees.

Oh well. I'll keep them for a while and if no one bites I'll just rock them at some point. Hard to find a time to unds though.

My pair doesn't seem to be moving though I've offered a few guys retail+ tax + shipping + pp fees.

Oh well. I'll keep them for a while and if no one bites I'll just rock them at some point. Hard to find a time to unds though.
Well i got a sz 10 and 11 just cuz it was my first time copping wades and didn't want to get one and it not fit then be stuck having to find a trade or sell them and end up empty handed... I didn't think it would be this hard to offload the other pair though...

Back
Top Bottom