Li-Ning Thread

What does wade have on here? Pretty sure he's the closest to you. Looks like a different model then a wow1 or 2. Maybe the wow3?

What does wade have on here? Pretty sure he's the closest to you. Looks like a different model then a wow1 or 2. Maybe the wow3?
North - WoW2 Encore Low 'Diablo'

East - WoW2 PE 'Black Drips'
South - WoW2 All-In-Team 'Heat'

West - WoW2 'Overtown'

Dwyane has on a team shoe (similar to what LeBron Soldiers and Kobe Venomenons are).

edit: Here ya go

Last edited:
Have to start calling turnon Dr. Andre Miller

West - WoW2 'Overtown'

Dwyane has on a team shoe (similar to what LeBron Soldiers and Kobe Venomenons are).

Those Iceman lows are on my radar. Hope they actually wide release and aren't a Sample PE only kinda deal. 

Nice. :nthat:

Is there an RD for them? Haven't seen them for sale yet.

Nope. Li-Ning doesn't really have a release calendar. They normally just announce what's releasing via weibo (CN releases) or via Niles Patrick, Eric Miller, Twitter, or instagram (US releases).

Nice.
nthat.gif

Is there an RD for them? Haven't seen them for sale yet.
Nope. Li-Ning doesn't really have a release calendar. They normally just announce what's releasing via weibo (CN releases) or via Niles Patrick, Eric Miller, Twitter, or instagram (US releases).
Thanks @Turnon  and @Dc30  for all the info to a Li-Ning Newcomer like me. Looking forward to copping some more pairs!

West - WoW2 'Overtown'

Ahhh right! I forgot those Team shoes dropped. Good eye bro.

Thanks @Turnon
 and @Dc30
 for all the info to a Li-Ning Newcomer like me. Looking forward to copping some more pairs!

I remember seeing your name in a lot of the old LeBron threads over the years and if I remember thought you were located down in Miami too (Might be mistaken). The WoW line can be difficult to obtain info on, but if you're coming in this thread means you're ready to give it a shot lol. A lot of good dudes in here...

Last edited:

Thanks @Turnon
 and @Dc30
 for all the info to a Li-Ning Newcomer like me. Looking forward to copping some more pairs!
I remember seeing your name in a lot of the old LeBron threads over the years and if I remember thought you were located down in Miami too (Might be mistaken). The WoW line can be difficult to obtain info on, but if you're coming in this thread means you're ready to give it a shot lol. A lot of good dudes in here...
Yep that's me. I'm up in Orlando now but frequent Miami, as I have family down there. I always wanted to get into the Wow's, but always had my funds tied up in Brons. Now that he's LeGone, I gotta get back to supporting the original Heatle. This thread is a lot easier to navigate, as it seems to be real Wade enthusiasts and not the crazies in the Lebron threads. I'll have my TNS 1's next weekend when I'm back down in Miami. Going to check out SoleFly and a couple other spots to see if they have some WoW 2 colors on hand I can look at.

man i just keep seeing those TNS2's on ig and they hurt my feelings haha. They look gorgeous but between the difficulty to find a pair and the price it would come at, I might just have to take the L on these. 

Yep that's me. I'm up in Orlando now but frequent Miami, as I have family down there. I always wanted to get into the Wow's, but always had my funds tied up in Brons. Now that he's LeGone, I gotta get back to supporting the original Heatle. This thread is a lot easier to navigate, as it seems to be real Wade enthusiasts and not the crazies in the Lebron threads. I'll have my TNS 1's next weekend when I'm back down in Miami. Going to check out SoleFly and a couple other spots to see if they have some WoW 2 colors on hand I can look at.
Definitely check out solefly. I hear the Gold Rush encore will be making an appearance for sale there.

Anyone know about these bred 2.5s with the gold logo? Seem to be slightly different than the 2.5s I've seen floating around resellers of late: possibly more red on the upper and other models do not seem to bring that fire gold logo

Anyone know about these bred 2.5s with the gold logo? Seem to be slightly different than the 2.5s I've seen floating around resellers of late: possibly more red on the upper and other models do not seem to bring that fire gold logo
D.Wade's playoff PE. Still a WoW2 Encore/WoW2.5, though.

can you buy a 20% off Fanatics coupon from ebay and use it on WOW website for the 305s?

I got my code from buying my son a Bic Mac after his baseball game... Prob cheaper than eBay lol.

EDIT: Nevermind...eBay got codes for like $4. McD jacks you like $8 for a burger...carry on!!

Last edited:
I got my code from buying my son a Bic Mac after his baseball game... Prob cheaper than eBay lol.

EDIT: Nevermind...eBay got codes for like $4. McD jacks you like $8 for a burger...carry on!!
Do all big macs come with the code? I can use some calories

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom