Li-Ning Thread

You'll love em and be back for plenty more.

In other news, very happy D Wade decided to stay. Also kinda glad LeBron's next signature shoe isn't appealing to me yet. Between him leaving and having an ugly shoe, I might just buy more Wades this year and save money!

Good news!

Last edited:
im anxiously waiting to see what the 3 looks like. now that bron is gone and the XII looks like booty (so far).

Well, copping the TNS 1's soon, and started looking for the TNS 2's though it seems those are samples only and Family/Friends only pairs. Seems like it's going to be hard to find. I just missed out on a pair I saw for sale a couple days too late. Impatiently checking eBay and IG for now. 

Well, copping the TNS 1's soon, and started looking for the TNS 2's though it seems those are samples only and Family/Friends only pairs. Seems like it's going to be hard to find. I just missed out on a pair I saw for sale a couple days too late. Impatiently checking eBay and IG for now. 

They've been around for a little bit so most pairs seem to be dried up and seeing as how they are samples makes it harder. Not if you follow a lot of the WoW guys on IG but dudes like @jr_lyon, @teamdwade, @wow_family, sometimes can point you in the right direction. I have seen a few pairs pop up randomly. Hibasketballshoes and Peak Sneakers sometimes have as well.

They've been around for a little bit so most pairs seem to be dried up and seeing as how they are samples makes it harder. Not if you follow a lot of the WoW guys on IG but dudes like @jr_lyon, @teamdwade, @wow_family, sometimes can point you in the right direction. I have seen a few pairs pop up randomly. Hibasketballshoes and Peak Sneakers sometimes have as well.
Yeah I keep seeing random people with them but no one seems to have a way to obtain another pair, or care to share. Sample game like that usually so not a huge deal. I'll just keep searching. I'll be in Miami next weekend so maybe I can hit up some connects and see if they know anyone with any pairs in my size. Highly doubtful though.

Yeah I keep seeing random people with them but no one seems to have a way to obtain another pair, or care to share. Sample game like that usually so not a huge deal. I'll just keep searching. I'll be in Miami next weekend so maybe I can hit up some connects and see if they know anyone with any pairs in my size. Highly doubtful though.
What size are you/do you need? I'll keep my eyes peeled.

What size are you/do you need? I'll keep my eyes peeled.
8.5-9. Either would work. I appreciate it. TNS 2's will not elude me!!!! 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom