Li-Ning Thread

Discount code "new15" takes 15% off the wade website and few shipping. Puts the fountain bleu at $157 shipped. Hmmmmm

Discount code "new15" takes 15% off the wade website and few shipping. Puts the fountain bleu at $157 shipped. Hmmmmm
Dag nabbit.... I just ordered them but I used the other code for the 15% but still paid shipping. So $166

It's funny how they call all those shoes "samples" when they have full size runs and not a sample size, also many of them releasing at retail

It's funny how they call all those shoes "samples" when they have full size runs and not a sample size, also many of them releasing at retail

Same thing I was wondering... since when are samples available in so many sizes

Last edited:
Hopefully the Royal Flush Samples are available next month. Those are a must have!
no they wont release so sad lol, they released all 6 cws already, announcement overtown flamingo fountainblue red lava and gold rush. there maybe one  more pair of lows im not sure lol

These just arrived!

just delivered.

Nice...and runs a tad bigger than regular WOW2. But comfy and love the color.

I'm going to China next month what WOW shoes are available for retail over there? I want to take advantage and get as many as possible.

I'm going to China next month what WOW shoes are available for retail over there? I want to take advantage and get as many as possible.

Pretty much all the 2 and 2.5's should be there for retail TBH. China gets the releases before we do.

they have gold rush in store now, sometimes if you get lucky there are some store still have stingwade available. but you gotta go to the big lining stores to find them. small ones aint got them

This. Goldrush 1.5 long gone from retail. You might find a resell pair...MIGHT. But the 2's should be available at bigger stores like @Shenggg  mentioned.
Yea your right. I already have a pair of Goldrush 1.5's and I absolutely love them, but it did take for ever to find them especially in my size (12). I haven't bought a pair of the Encores 2.5's yet because I'm worried they won't be as good as the 1.5's, but Ill probably cop a pair of the GR 2.5's when I'm in China just so I have the GR set.

I'm new to Li-Ning but was trying to get a pair of Wades.  Particularly lows.  What are some websites that sell legit ones?  WayofWade.com?  Also, any one use these as performnace sneakers?  I'd like to know how they hold up in that regard.  Seems like they use real leather like 90s basketball shoes.

Wade folks! Whats good, have a few a pairs myself and really dig the quality as we have all spoken. Now onto some questions that I am hoping someone of you can answer. 

BACKGROUND: I coach at a well known Canadian High School. We are the only high school in Canada to be sponsored for hoops by Adidas, it has been this way for the last 30 years, however Adidas is now looking to part ways as our Athletic Director has retired this year. 

I am a big WOW fan and am wondering if anyone has heard of any sponsorship opportunities? I know LiNing is a big time Badminton sponsor, so wondering if they do hoops as well. 

Anyone can share some insight on this as it would be cool to be the first sponsored high school with another brand once again. 

Thanks guys!

Wade folks! Whats good, have a few a pairs myself and really dig the quality as we have all spoken. Now onto some questions that I am hoping someone of you can answer. 

BACKGROUND: I coach at a well known Canadian High School. We are the only high school in Canada to be sponsored for hoops by Adidas, it has been this way for the last 30 years, however Adidas is now looking to part ways as our Athletic Director has retired this year. 

I am a big WOW fan and am wondering if anyone has heard of any sponsorship opportunities? I know LiNing is a big time Badminton sponsor, so wondering if they do hoops as well. 

Anyone can share some insight on this as it would be cool to be the first sponsored high school with another brand once again. 

Thanks guys!
tbrights tbrights

Welcome! First off, great idea. As for sponsorship... The Li-Ning company in China does sponsor badminton and they obviously have D Wade and a few other NBA players on their roster. Most of what I know and read has said they are still focused on increasing brand awareness at home before REALLY focusing on the US market.

This could have all changed and that's not to say they wouldn't be up for it, because in my eyes it's just the type of exposure that would be good for them.

In the US, Fanatics Retail Group is the official distributor of Li-Ning. And in Canada it's Extreme Sales Group.

If you hit http://www.wayofwadeshoes.com
They actually have a register/contact form for anyone looking for brand sponsorship. Best bet is to go download the brochure/register and see what happens. Keep us posted!

Last edited:
@Tbrights

Welcome! First off, great idea. As for sponsorship... The Li-Ning company in China does sponsor badminton and they obviously have D Wade and a few other NBA players on their roster. Most of what I know and read has said they are still focused on increasing brand awareness at home before REALLY focusing on the US market.

This could have all changed and that's not to say they wouldn't be up for it, because in my eyes it's just the type of exposure that would be good for them.

In the US, Fanatics Retail Group is the official distributor of Li-Ning. And in Canada it's Extreme Sales Group.

If you hit http://www.wayofwadeshoes.com
They actually have a register/contact form for anyone looking for brand sponsorship. Best bet is to go download the brochure/register and see what happens. Keep us posted!
Dc30 much appreciated my man. Will do, about to fire off an email right now. Will keep you updated as high school season is about half a month away here in Canada. Thanks my friend. Repped.

Dc30 much appreciated my man. Will do, about to fire off an email right now. Will keep you updated as high school season is about half a month away here in Canada. Thanks my friend. Repped.
Just tried to do the sponsorship form and it says coming soon. Sent an email anyways and will see what comes of it. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom