Li-Ning Thread

10137 still works for 15% off, no free shipping though. Great price for the 305 and they have my size but gonna pass. Save the money for lows and 2.5s

Tested these out early this morning shooting around for an hour. Need the upper and cushioning to break in so I can wear them casually. The outsole already showing some wear and it's gonna be eaten up if I play in them extensively(outdoors).

Thinking about getting a pair of the lower end shoes to play in. Any of you bought his other shoes or just sticking to the main sig shoe?

Finally a part of the Way of Wade Club lol.  Expectations were high, but build and quality on these suckers are second to none.  Now, onto a pair of WOW 2s!!! anybody have any issue with paint chipping on those dazzle camo midsoles? 

Finally a part of the Way of Wade Club lol.  Expectations were high, but build and quality on these suckers are second to none.  Now, onto a pair of WOW 2s!!! anybody have any issue with paint chipping on those dazzle camo midsoles? 

A few people have mentioned that their pairs of Encore 2.5's have arrived with a chip or 2 here or there, but nothing major. That being said if any of those owners want to chime in, you guys obviously have more to say than I do.

The 2.5's with the dazzle do seem to chip by looking at them. Both my pairs were iffy out of the box and I havent worn them yet, but I feel like when I do my clutch pedal in my car is going to eat them up when I drive.

DC - This is off the wade topic, but have you done liners for WTT customs? I have a couple IDs coming that I have the laces, ect, but havent figured out what Im going to do with the liner

shaw333 shaw333 I have done a few WTT liners already. You can find them on my IG, @dc_kustoms. However they were all done on white lining, then I black the rest out. Colors don't show up so great on the black.

WoW site sale is over. Wonder why they do that? I tried to cop the Leopards in my 8 on sale, but said OOS. Today though back in stock? Wtf?

Dc I'd contact them just to ask and see if they can provide any help. I was able to order my size on the 305 yesterday

Yeah I heard about the chipping right out of the box, I was just wondering if they worsened after wearing them or if it was just a bad paint job. Thanks for the quick responses!

Alright Waders, Update on my Li Ning Sponsorship email. Check back a few pages for what was said. 

Hello Tanner,

Thank you for your interest in Li-Ning and Way of Wade.  At this time we do not have a sponsorship program in place for the Way of Wade/basketball line in Canada.  Please continue to watch our web site at www.wayofwadeshoes.com  as it will be the first location updated with sponsorship information.

If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best Regards,

Rob Bennett
Operations Manager | Partner

Li-Ning Sporting Goods
Extreme Sales Group Inc | Official Distributor

P: 855-6LI-NING (855-654-6464)
F: 855-654-6465
E: [email protected]
W: li-ningonline.com

----- Forwarded message from Li-Ning Sports Sponsorships <[email protected]> -----

Reply-To: Li-Ning Sports Sponsorships <[email protected]>
Subject: Fwd: Enquiry from Li-Ning[emoji]174[/emoji] Basketball | Way ofWade Shoes - Balfour Collegiate
To: [email protected]

----- Forwarded message from Tanner Brightman <[email protected]> -----

Reply-To: Tanner Brightman <[email protected]>
Subject: Enquiry from Li-Ning[emoji]174[/emoji] Basketball | Way of Wade Shoes
To: Way of Wade Shoes <[email protected]>

Good Morning all of you.

My name is Tanner Brightman,

I currently coach Balfour Collegiate Senior Boys Basketball in Regina Saskatchewan, one of Canada's most storied Basketball programs in the last 30 years. We are currently with Adidas as a sponsorship, the only Canadian highschool to be sponsored by Adidas, however we at Balfour feel it is time to, as Li Ning says, "Make the Change". I am a big shoe lover as well as basketball fan and I have seen what you guys have done with the Wade line, I currently own a couple pairs of the WOW 2 right now, I am thrilled with them.

Along with coaching at Balfour, I also assist our university team, as well as run our Provincial Basketball program in Saskatchewan. We have a large basketball market in Saskatchewan as it is the number one sport played in our province.

I am inquiring in this email for a number of reasons: We would like to be Canada's first school and potentially the world's first school to be sponsored by your company, this potentially could include our University as well as our provincial program. I would first however like to have it where my home is at Balfour.

As I have said above Balfour is a storied program with trips to Hawaii, Orlando, California and Italy all within the last 10 years. We would be more than happy to wear the Li Ning Brand and would love to take you guys on as well as support Li Ning because we are about making a change.

I hope this gets to someone who can email me back with some answers, if none of you can please pass along information to me who I can speak to.

Thanks and have a great day, we aren't afraid to be different.

There you guys have it.. nothing at the moment. 

tbrights tbrights I liked your email, very well written. The response, not so much. I get it...but not even a "you know that might be something to look into".

Perhaps see if the FRG (Fanatics) in the US can provide any better answers? Couldn't hurt to try. imlive365 imlive365 did that job for your GF ever pan out? Would she have any idea who this could be directed to if any?

Hey I bought a pair of WOW's from Sports Click. Has anyone used them because its been six days and my order hasn't even been filled….I'm getting worried it never will.

Hey I bought a pair of WOW's from Sports Click. Has anyone used them because its been six days and my order hasn't even been filled….I'm getting worried it never will.

I know someone on IG has used then. They are legit, but no idea on transit times.

tbrights tbrights I liked your email, very well written. The response, not so much. I get it...but not even a "you know that might be something to look into".

Perhaps see if the FRG (Fanatics) in the US can provide any better answers? Couldn't hurt to try. imlive365 imlive365 did that job for your GF ever pan out? Would she have any idea who this could be directed to if any?
Nope not yet there supposedly still working on it. They told her they received everything just still waiting.

Back
Top Bottom