Li-Ning Thread

Ordered Gold Rush & Red Lava earlier with 15% off. Wish I would have known about the 15% + free shipping.

I get paranoid with new drops on wayofwade because my size tends to be the first to go. So I order immediately.

I might cancel.. still contemplating but I know I'll regret if I do.

Cleanest, contact customer service and request cancellation of your open order and place new order

skep skep I thought you were big time FAM! On bigcartel and all lol no seriously i done sold my fountaunbleaus and stayed away from all encore 2.5 releases with that dazzle camo paint chipping midsole. GR seriously cleanest 2.5 encore release next to that storm shadow sample that be hurting feelings.

Im going to China next month. Will the Gold Rushes be cheaper over there or should I just buy them from WOW online.

Im going to China next month. Will the Gold Rushes be cheaper over there or should I just buy them from WOW online.
Would basically be the same broski, give or take a few cents based on currency exchange rates...remember these are at RETAIL here or there from the same company. No up charging going on. But at least here you can use that "sept15" code for 15% AND free ship...c'mon son!!

EDIT: Price in China is 1499...converted to USD based on today's exchange rate is $243.52. Cop from WoW...15% off. You'll thank me later :lol:

Last edited:
I can't believe the gold rush have not sold out. I guess they are a GR and all. And I know they not the bdays but I really did expect them to sell out(at least in regular sizes).

When I checked(11 min after releasing), there was a total of 383 pair left which leads me to think it was on 500 made...if that.

I want to get the GR2s but I have the 1.5s and not much extra cash like 250 to spend on them....

I ordered my 10 at 1 ish and there was 49 left when I checked a little bit ago there was still 45. I'm shock at them sitting. The asgs flew at that price point

Last edited:
skep skep I thought you were big time FAM! On bigcartel and all lol no seriously i done sold my fountaunbleaus and stayed away from all encore 2.5 releases with that dazzle camo paint chipping midsole. GR seriously cleanest 2.5 encore release next to that storm shadow sample that be hurting feelings.

I just opened that big cartel page and haven't had time to work on it or do anything with it yet lol. I need to have my wife work on it while I'm at work

Thanks for the quick reply guys. Out of reps at the moment, will do so when I re-up. Like the red lavas but really like the below more because it has a mix of red and black, Will they release?
Probably get either the Overtown or the black lows with that code for now.

So his big announcement was his bow ties that have been on the site for months? C'mon man!

Is it a bad sign for the WOW brand that the GR2s haven't sold out yet? I think they were expecting them to be gone very quickly…..

Is it a bad sign for the WOW brand that the GR2s haven't sold out yet? I think they were expecting them to be gone very quickly…..
I dunno. Might be. I believe anytime they put out any pair for $250 and only 500 pair assumed and they don't sell out, it brings a little panic. Like for myself, I purchased really quick because I figured it would sell out. I am not really sure if I even really like them but I said hey once in hand, if I don't like them, I will just send them back for a refund. 

I mean someone on ebay already asking $400 when they are just sitting on the site. Don't understand that.

So his big announcement was his bow ties that have been on the site for months? C'mon man!

Skep where did you see this? That is super lame!! But at least our boy Wade was supposed to get some TV time...get his Hollywood on now that Gabbi is OFFICIAL! Lol!

flash3 flash3 bds120 bds120

I think too many of us have been jaded by the rash of lame JB releases selling out day 1, and the endless (and needless) hype on certain Nike/LeBron releases, where it causes us to think that a shoe is only successful if it's a day 1 sell out.

For anyone who has spent some time with this brand knows the type of shoe that they are getting a tremendous price point. I've said this many times that Li-Ning is first and foremost focused on building the brand at home, China. So I don't really think they are expecting ANY of these releases to blow up. Keep in mind that 6....SIX pairs of Encores have become available here in the US almost all within a 5 week period or so. Coupled with almost non existent marketing stateside AND unfortunately Wade losing in the Finals, not to mention the entire Heat organization being overshadowed with LeBron's return home.

Also samples and overseas releases have been available for a while now, so those who are willing to pay extra, already have.

This is still a great brand and I hope that they go forward with the same fervor they have been so far. Once the season starts and Wade is rocking Encore's till the 3 releases (like he did before the 2 last year) these will start to dry up...mark my words. Those faithful to the brand will also continue to do so as we all love the fact that we can cop with relative ease. I'm just happy that for a change I can seemingly cop at my leisure and not have to run around looking for a backup plan on release. Need to recover from taking the kids to Universal Orlando the last week of August. I might as well have been bleeding money for a week.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom