Li-Ning Thread

Hopefully the price isn't gonna be crazy. I'm not holding my breath.
Crazy compared to what? Article says retail, and AFAIK the most Li-ning has ever charged retail for any shoe is $250: on par with JB etc.  Anyone familiar with mache and the high end custom game knows for the top ppl its a straight up G and a waiting list (no disrespect to my boy @Dc30  killing it and coolin on his prices, check him out).  A mache for 250 or somewhere in that ballpark is a steal: the fact that he's working with li-ning is incredible.  This is the biggest news from the brand since wade signed.  For all of us worried about the Legone aftermath (all love) and whether this company can crack the US it's time to pop a bottle.   The sample game is what's killing wow enthusiasts; I think this is a huge step in the right direction and if y'all don't follow mache on IG get to it: @mache275.  The dude is a straight up artist. 

Last edited:
miamibro miamibro
Well put. And no disrespect at all. If there was a totem pole of customizers I know where I am located on it and it's all good homie. Thanks for the praise though...

Now my thoughts on this collab...

I think it might be different than what some of us are thinking. Months ago if you caught wind of it, Mâché did a collab with Converse and the Aero Jam where they asked him to do 9 different customs for various Converse accounts (Villa, YCMC, DTLR, etc). I don't think they hit retail but were raffled off as each was done by hand by Mâché.

If anyone has followed him, he has been on his WoW game since day 1

So MY GUESS in this upcoming collab is this...Mâché will design something (most likely Wade themed) probably like those Birthday type Overtowns above. And li-Ning will produce the shoe (WoW 3.0 perhaps) with his design for an elevated retail $200-$250. But they won't be hand done, just designed by him.

This is all just my speculation but in terms of really having it hit with customers logically AND financially...this makes the most sense.

Last edited:
miamibro miamibro

So MY GUESS in this upcoming collab is this...Mâché will design something (most likely Wade themed) probably like those Birthday type Overtowns above. And li-Ning will produce the shoe (WoW 3.0 perhaps) with his design for an elevated retail $200-$250. But they won't be hand done, just designed by him.

This is all just my speculation but in terms of really having it hit with customers logically AND financially...this makes the most sense.

That's what came to mind for me.

This news is awesome not sure if I will get to buy the shoes but it will still be cool to see what Mâché does. Can't wait!

turnon turnon I think wade already showed those on IG I could be wrong though he captioned them as "@mache275 has done it again. This pic doesn't do these sneaks any justice. #wayofwade #itsmorethanjustbeingdifferent"

Guys...Wade is supposed to be on GMA today during the 8:00 hour with an announcement according to Heat.com...wonder if anything regarding this?

very interesting.... anywhere this can be streamed online? ill be at work

I have no idea...possibly abc.com or is there a GMA.com? I have a break from 8-9 so I'll be watching and will post if it's actually on before 9.

POSTPONED!!! Tim McGraw finished out the show. The Heat Twitter page had the update. Lame :smh:

@miamibro  Thats what I thought but you can buy a pair from Peaksneaker and Hi Basketball for like 500$. so do they make extra pairs upon request or did they buy up pairs immediately when they were release by Sole Fly.

Back
Top Bottom