Li-Ning Thread

Where to cop?
Only 40 packs are available supposedly and you had to enter a contest back in October or November and get selected.

Li-Ning should be bringing out some more pretty sweet colorways shortly this year for him that'll be more GRish. If not then they are dropping the ball lol.

Li-Ning Way of Wade 'white/cement' video review

I really can't wait for these shoes to come out. The holdout has to on the US retail side. I am sure that Li-Ning may be having a hard time finding stores willing to sell these. Probably will only be able to get these on their website when they come out. I hope that they are not limited. 

I think that the more people that buy these shoes and stick to this brand, the more JB and Nike might have to return to somewhat nicer materials to compete. Obviously there will still be people who dont get these regardless of material, but i know i will

This is still weird to me. he signed with some BS 

He was So JB until he decided to go low top with these ugly *** kicks.

Dwade suck for this

I was able to make it to the event and took a few pictures. Shoes, shirts, and posters were for sale. I got a couple of posters...oh well. Media got to go in first and snatched up most of the shoes, didn't get my shoes. They were selling the All-Star versions (blue and purple) and the black/red away colors.

Last edited:
I heard retail is going to be like $180.

I like the all gold one he wore yesterday at the dunk contest

why a pack would come with two white based sneakers is beyond me
I understand you, i really do however the white based sneaker with the gold tip is all patent leather the complete shoe and the other white based sneaker in the pack is a really nice grade of leather. I walked around the mall with these for around 15 to 20 minutes and they felt okay. To me they feel much better than jordan retros (what shoe doesnt lol) however its not like they are super great. Once i do the basketball court test then that'll be the real test for me. Otherwise pretty cool shoe to walk around in and they look awesom with jeans. I like the direction Li-Ning is going in, also 305 and Warriors should be available towards the end of this month so be on the lookout for them. 

180? I would definitely have to see them first but was thinking about copping a few colorways until I saw that 180 retail. A bit much to start and lure customers in. Im a big D Wade fan and a few of the colorways looked dope from what I could see on TV and when I saw him at the Heat against the Nets game a couple weeks ago. They have to be just as and if not more impressive in hand and on foot to get 180 though. Waiting for these to hit stores though and kinda excited to see them

i thought retail would have been 130-150 max, that price tag will prob prevent people from getting them

Wow, just checked ebay and i see someone with 5 pairs of the blue one that released during all star week, dudes charging $1700 
roll.gif

Just out of curiousity, when is the release of the "Way of Wade" and where will they be availabe?

Foot Locker? Champs?

^According to what I've heard, it would be online release until physical shops are made in US.

Back
Top Bottom