Li-Ning Thread

Some good news....we're getting closer to the release date.

I email Li ning everyday about a release date that they are probably annoyed with me but I want these shoes! Here is my response that I got today from them....I'll keep bothering them next week and see what they say but how long does it take to ship shoes on a big cargo tanker from China? My guess is a week before they get here and then they have to unload and store them and get them ready to ship before they can post them online. I bet we arent seeing the Wades for Sale until the last week of March or April.

The official date has not been sent. The shoes are leaving the factory sometime next week. We will know more then.

Some good news....we're getting closer to the release date.
I email Li ning everyday about a release date that they are probably annoyed with me but I want these shoes! Here is my response that I got today from them....I'll keep bothering them next week and see what they say but how long does it take to ship shoes on a big cargo tanker from China? My guess is a week before they get here and then they have to unload and store them and get them ready to ship before they can post them online. I bet we arent seeing the Wades for Sale until the last week of March or April.

The official date has not been sent. The shoes are leaving the factory sometime next week. We will know more then.

IF that response is actually true, I can see the shoes being available for purchase 3rd/4th week of March.

I can't really blame you for constantly contacting them about this shoe, I want this shoe a LOT and they have to get their ish together about the release of this.

Last edited:
IF that response is actually true, I can see the shoes being available for purchase 3rd/4th week of March.

I can't really blame you for constantly contacting them about this shoe, I want this shoe a LOT and they have to get their ish together about the release of this.
I'm hoping the customer service guy that responds isnt giving me some bad info. I just go to http://shop.li-ning.com/ and email them. They usually respond in less than an hour which is pretty good customer service. After reading that review I want to try them out and they look good casually as well. Tired of wearing retro jordans and see everyone else wearing the same shoe.

I know right, I was like WTF...I'm going to email them again and demand a date and price this is what they said. They have no idea when they are releasing them....I find it strange they dont have a date locked in on it. 

Unfortunately, the date is not set in stone yet. The price will be $135.00.

Thank you.
135 seems a bit high. Not sure people are going to pay when they can get a Kobe for 140 or Durant for 115

Ill still cop. Checking this thread daily to see when they hit NY stores lol Its been a long wait

135 seems a bit high. Not sure people are going to pay when they can get a Kobe for 140 or Durant for 115
Yea but after reading the nightwing2303 review. The quality of material is probably better than the plastic stuff they use for the Durant and Kobes.

I'm with a lot of you guys. I'm loving the quality of these shoes. They look good to me too...especially the white/cement colorway. I will double up when they finally drop. 

I'm not gonna lie.. at first.. I was leaning more towards "I dont like these."

But now.. I think I wanna pick up a pair. WIth the right CWs they're actually not that bad. I kinda like them. A little plain though. The packaging as displayed by night wing also added some points. Plus he's my favorite player. Think I'ma try to cop a pair. hopefully

Looks like the wait is almost over. Li Ning at least confirmed two colorways releasing and I'm crossing my fingers for this week! Here is my response from them and I googled some pictures of the shoes they were talking about.

The "305" and "Warrior" will be released. Email us at the end of the week. We are expecting an update within the next day or so.

Wade 305

Warrior

Don't be surprised if the initial shipment is limited. This is a must cop on release day.

The only thing that i do not care about on this shoe is that the soles are kind of shedding if i said that correctly after only a few hours of wear. Other than that everything else is good. have not gotten around towards rocking the other pair yet but i will soon.

The only thing that i do not care about on this shoe is that the soles are kind of shedding if i said that correctly after only a few hours of wear. Other than that everything else is good. have not gotten around towards rocking the other pair yet but i will soon.

I lost you madscientist. What do you mean it sheds?

I like the All Star games and the dynasty pack.

And by shedding do you mean like it's flaking off?

Is there a way to bypass the awful W lacing? I love the shoe overall. That bit is just annoying though.

So i emailed Li Ning again to see if they were really going to release them this week and this is what the rep sent me. I seriously think they have NO idea what the heck is going on and are guessing on release dates. VERY disappointed

Thank you for your interest in Li-Ning. The Way of Wade collection will be released within the next few weeks. They will be available online and in select retail stores in Miami and New York. For more information, follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

Thank you.
This is disappointing to hear. They keep pushing the date back for these. A couple of my co-workers are starting to get these but haven't been able to see them in person just yet.

This is disappointing to hear. They keep pushing the date back for these. A couple of my co-workers are starting to get these but haven't been able to see them in person just yet.

Im thinking next few weeks means the next 3-6 weeks which isn't actually that bad.

Back
Top Bottom