Li-Ning Thread

Got the Encore Announcement and Iceman Lows today. Was more excited for the Announcements to be honest. The lining on the lows by the top two lace holes is sloppy, you can see the foam that is cut and exposed, if you lace them all the way up it'll hide it. Wish they used the material like the mids. It's a clean Summer shoe and for $125 I can live with them.

Initial releases were not available in the states
oh tru. Cuz im looking at some sites, any they still have some wow 1s.any other sites besides hi basketball and SS have wades? Any nyc locations?, sorry for all these questions, its just that i cant believe wow were not on my radar

Last edited:
oh tru. Cuz im looking at some sites, any they still have some wow 1s.any other sites besides hi basketball and SS have wades? Any nyc locations?, sorry for all these questions, its just that i cant believe wow were not on my radar

Nothing much stateside that will have any WoW1 without some ridiculous resell price. As you mentioned, hibasketball, Sunlight both have some remaining WoW1 stock, Peak Sneakers will have some and sportsclick.my out of Malyasia has 1's as well. Most pairs should be under $200 shipped to the US.

Nothing much stateside that will have any WoW1 without some ridiculous resell price. As you mentioned, hibasketball, Sunlight both have some remaining WoW1 stock, Peak Sneakers will have some and sportsclick.my out of Malyasia has 1's as well. Most pairs should be under $200 shipped to the US.
thanks for the info homie

I am thinking Icemans and/or 2.5 Encores.  Are they fairly true to size?
I'd go half up on the lows if you have wide feet. The toe box tapers off towards the tip, while the 2.5 is rounded. Closest comparison to fit I would say to the Lebron 8 lows.

Last edited:
Was walking back home after picking up some Chinese food and I see a dhl truck down the block. It takes a second to register, and I start running towards it. I see the guy in front of my place filling out one of those "missed delivery" slips. I whip out my ID and show it to him. A minute later, I had my package safely in my hands.

Love these so much.

Was walking back home after picking up some Chinese food and I see a dhl truck down the block. It takes a second to register, and I start running towards it. I see the guy in front of my place filling out one of those "missed delivery" slips. I whip out my ID and show it to him. A minute later, I had my package safely in my hands.

Love these so much.

These are awesome! That patent leather looks great! Any idea if the patent leather will "stretch" after a few wears?

Last edited:
Announcement lows look clean. The quality looks flawless from the hi-def pic you took haha. How long did it take to get them in from Australia?

The 1s are growing on me. I'd get the mids though.

Straight butter. Just got these in. Its a nice departure from all the wild colorways we got. Really pleased with the quality.

Nice...where did you grab them? HiBasketball? I still want them Reds for sure.
Nah, buddy is studying abroad and picked them up for me. Still have the black pair coming as well, but they've been held up in customs since Monday 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom