Li-Ning Thread

are the 2.5 WOW are much better in quality over the 2.0 WOW?

is it an upgrade or just the same materials was used?

Thanks
@edmunddantes2  i think they are both of comparable quality but with distinct designs.  Alot is based on personal preference but for myself I like best the full leather upper 2s and the 2.5s without the dazzle camo midsoles.  Keep in mind that the 2.5 is a wider shoe and fits TTS while the 2 is a shoe you should consider getting a half size larger if the upper you are selecting is synthetic and not prone to stretching during the break-in process.  Also check your DM for an offer on your 1s.

Do you guys remove the silica gel pack or leave it in the box? I know it draws out moisture but maybe it's okay to leave it since they put it there?

Do the lows fit tight like the 2s or wider like the 2.5s? I looked through thread for an answer, but couldn't find anything.

Do you guys remove the silica gel pack or leave it in the box? I know it draws out moisture but maybe it's okay to leave it since they put it there?
I leave mine in but not really on purpose, I just do. Pretty harmless I'm sure.

I leave mine in but not really on purpose, I just do. Pretty harmless I'm sure.
as long as you don't have like 20 of them in the box, i'm sure 1 is harmless.  The fear i guess would be accidentally drying out the leather

Snow Leopards are not releasing the a rep dropped off a few pairs of samples to theedition in other news supposedly they have to change the name of the 'dexters' they is conflict with the show .. 

Sooooo sexy in hand! Love these shoes

Looks like he has on some type of the 3
I'm liking the green on them. I wish the upper was black and flashed 3m to look white like that with the flash. But they're clean. Hope to be Wow'ed by some of the WoW 3 colorways.

dc30 dc30 my girl just got a call from fanatics and she starts Monday :smokin I'm hopeful they have some type of discount on wades for employees

Last edited:
Also for anybody curious about storing the Goldrushes, since they come wrapped in regular tissue paper and not in the dust bag like every other WoW (Stormshadows came this way as well...) I emailed Sunlight Station about this and this was the response I got back.

Dear David,
Yes, in fact the Goldrush did not get packed into the dust bag originally from Li-Ning, therefore, our team here will cross-check all the pairs and pack them into the dust bag before shipping out.

Our team examined the Goldrush here and it seems fine with proper care and handling. Storing in the dustbag can prevent from dust and scratches.

Hope this helps. Should you need any help or further clarification please feel free to let us know.

Regards,
Customer Service
Sunlight Station

Might have to cop from SS then... After the pair I got from WOW I'm still a little paranoid though... Any word on those gold lifestyles?

Last edited:
I knoe if u leave a comment in the comment box you get free socks. Im hoping i can get two free pair socks, lol

http://www.sunlightstation.com/blog/rock-em-socks-gift-with-purchase/

da-shocka da-shocka

I know. If you put my IG name "dc kustoms" in the comment section you will get some Rock Em socks. They always have free li Ning socks like this but the rockemapparel stuff is newer, along with maybe a Wade keychain, wristband etc.

But the Goldrush purchase gives you the matching GR socks as well, so my name will get you 2 pair my man.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom