Li-Ning Thread

If it were autographed maybe. Hahaha. But i'm biased. Wade is my favorite player haha. I got like 5 of his jerseys and still thinking about gettin more lmao

ok looks like ill be watching "li ning" take off just like nike then.. :stoneface:  with their lil bootleg check logo :rofl:

I'm not saying it'll take off. I'm saying they HAD a chance with Wade and possibly other high profile signings in the future. It just seems like right now their pockets aren't as deep as their debts.

Have Wade as your brand ambassador and get another very high profile player and you may be on to something. Ain't nobody checking for some UA Brandon Jennings and Derrick Williams.

Wade is one of the most personable people in all of sports IMO. From his T-mobile to Gatorade spots, dude is perfect for the camera. If Li-Ning was able to market him in America it would of been far more successful. That's assuming this won't happen which is just based off the unstructured release of this shoe.

i read that the WOW all star stingwade will only release 200pcs worldwide.again the big question is WHEN??!

based on how the current release is going, I'm not too optimistic on the sting ray release :/
I've been emailing li ning customer service for a long time and would usually receive an answer. After Li Ning released their horrible earnings and losses I havent gotten a response and I send them an email every day. No idea what is happening but I dont feel great about a release of any of the shoes not just the sting rays. I also thought the sting rays were made of real stingray skin and that is why they will ONLY released them at the Houston ALLSTAR release.

I've been emailing li ning customer service for a long time and would usually receive an answer. After Li Ning released their horrible earnings and losses I havent gotten a response and I send them an email every day. No idea what is happening but I dont feel great about a release of any of the shoes not just the sting rays. I also thought the sting rays were made of real stingray skin and that is why they will ONLY released them at the Houston ALLSTAR release.

yeah that's what I thought too with the sting rays, that's y they are going for so much on eBay.. I just want them to release the standard way of wades, at least sell em online.. I'd pay 130 retail plus int'l shipping.. Still better than the 250 plus on ebay

I want these
frown.gif
Those are fresh as hell. Damn shame Li-Ning dropped the ball.

We need someone to do some deep research on hibasketballshoes.com that that dude posted.

We need someone to do some deep research on hibasketballshoes.com that that dude posted.

I don't know man, 215 plus 35 shipping is pretty similar to the eBay prices I've been seeing.. Legit or not, still too much for a pair of 130 dollar Li nings that if they came stateside would be an easy cop imho

I don't know man, 215 plus 35 shipping is pretty similar to the eBay prices I've been seeing.. Legit or not, still too much for a pair of 130 dollar Li nings that if they came stateside would be an easy cop imho

Yeah. That's true.. I just want a pair man. Lol.

Yeah. That's true.. I just want a pair man. Lol.

you and me both.. I'd pay 130 plus int'l shipping lets say 30.. So for me personally I don't think id be able to pay more than 160, anything more would be getting close to money you could cop a pair of Js with...

you and me both.. I'd pay 130 plus int'l shipping lets say 30.. So for me personally I don't think id be able to pay more than 160, anything more would be getting close to money you could cop a pair of Js with...

Yeah. This sucks that a lot of the people in the US that really want pairs are getting totally disregarded

Back
Top Bottom